Chapter 6

"Goodnight." I smile and hug him before I leave. Going to my room I shut my door and get changed and climb into bed. Laying down I pull the blankets up and close my eyes and just fall asleep not really wanting to go to school tomorrow.

((Next Day))

Waking up I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. Yawning I do my normal morning routine and put comfy clothes on because I don't really care about impressing anyone. Running my fingers through my hair I do mascara and eyebrows and go downstairs going to the kitchen to see dad and father up making breakfast.

((Brynn's outfit!))

((Brynn's outfit!))

((Brynn's  jacket!!))

"Good morning." I say sitting down. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Dad asks as he hands me food. "Good." I answer and start eating. "Good, now your Father and I are leaving and will be back hopefully before dinner, if not there's food in the fridge for you." Dad says kissing my head. "Okay." I nod. Father kisses my head and grabs his stuff. "Happy will be here shortly and take you and pick you up from school." Nodding I watch them leave and I push my hair back. Finishing breakfast I put my plate in the sink and grab my phone and bags since I have cheer practice today even though I don't want to go because of Flash. Plugging my headphones I play music and put my phone in my pocket and see Happy's car and I get in. "Ready for another day of school?" He asks. "I guess." I shrug. He nods and continues driving. Arriving at school I thank him and leave heading into hell....I mean school. Walking in I go to my locker and put my stuff away and go to class. Sitting down in my seat I push my hair back and wait for class to start.

Everyone comes in and Flash walks over to me. "You missed practice yesterday." He says crossing his arms. "Sorry, I'll be there today. I wasn't feeling good. Not that you care." I shrug. "You're right, I don't care Freak, don't skip practice today or I'll have you cut out of cheer." He threatens. Nodding I don't really care and he leaves going to his seat and I just watch the rest of the students come in. Class begins and we learn about random stuff and I doodle in my notebook because I'm slightly bored. Pushing my hair back class ends and we go to our next class which is science and all we do for that is watch a video on the lesson we're suppose to be learning. While watching the video I get bored and put one of my headphones in and just listen to music. Finally the bell rings and it's lunchtime. Going to the cafeteria I see Peter, Ned and MJ talking and I join them. "Hey Brynn, how's it going?" Ned asks. "Good, now was building the LEGO Death Star?" I ask as I eat some of my pizza. "Great!" Peter chuckles. Nodding Flash walks in and goes with his friends and gives me a certain look and I just show him a finger and go back to eating. "There's a meeting during fourth block in the cafeteria." MJ informs me. "About what?" I ask. "Prom or as everyone's now saying Prawn."

"Prawn? Why the hell are they calling it that?" I raise an eyebrow. "Because Flash and his friends are calling it that." MJ laughs. "That's stupid. And why do we need to have a meeting about it?" I ask. "I don't know guess to know what is to be expected." She shrugs. Nodding I finish eating and we leave and head to study hall which I'm just gonna relax and read a book because next period is the stupid prom meeting which I know, Ned, Peter and MJ are gonna go, by I don't know if I will because they're not really my type of a thing. Sitting in my seat in the study hall I grab my book and start reading. While I'm reading my group of friends sit next to me and I put my book down since I know they want to talk to me. "You going to prom?" Ned asks. "No." I answer shortly. "What why?" Peter asks. "Because there's no reason for me to go to prom, and besides it's not my type of a thing." I shrug and look at them. "Oh come on Brynn you have to go to prom, with us as friends?" MJ asks giving me puppy eyes. "No, I'm not going unless there's a good reason for me to go, but for now my answer is no, I'm not gonna go to prom." I say standing my ground. They nod slowly and I sigh go back to my book. Flipping the page of my book my phone buzzes  and I look at it to see Happy is texting me.

H: Hey Brynn, I'm really sorry to do this, but I won't be able to pick you up today after cheer practice, I have to run some stuff for your father so I won't be finished till late
B: Don't worry about it Happy, I'll be fine I can just walk home
H: You sure? I don't want anything to happen to you
B: I'll be fine, I promise
H: Okay, again I'm really sorry to do this to you
B: No worries! All is good Xx

Putting my phone back in my book bag I go back to my book for the reminder of study hall and see if I can finish it up. The bell rings and we get off the seats and head to the cafeteria to talk about the prom stuff and I honestly don't want to be here for it. Walking I see Flash and his friend standing on the table and sadly I'm one of the closest ones to them and I slightly groan. Lucky me. Pushing my blonde hair back and Flash glares at me and I glare back. "Fellow students, today is the starting votes for prom king and queen and we are now calling prom prawn to make it more fun." Flash starts. People cheer and I just somewhat tune out what he's saying because I don't care. "And of course prom is open up to everyone includi-." He gets cut off by someone screaming. "WOLVES!" He chuckles. "No silly, there's n-WOLVES!!" Flash screams pointing to the door. Turning around we see a bunch of wolves come in baring teeth at us.

Everyone backs away and I get pushed towards the table and I end up climbing on the seat so I'm not squashed. "WHERES THE STONE BLONDIE." A girl shouts pointing to me. "I think you have the wrong girl." I say. She glares and huffs slightly glaring at the guy next to her. "Our razor sharp teeth and claws will rip you apart!" Another girl growls. Everyone around me squeaks and the girl looks at her along with a boy at her. "Too much?" She asks. They nod slightly. "Wolves! Attack!" The taller of the two girls yell who I'm assuming is the leader. The male wolf whispers something to her and she gives an annoyed expression. "Sorry, what I mean, is that we wolves found your school so interesting that we would like to attend." She smiles slightly while the other wolves retract their fangs and return to their normal eyes.

"Sorry we don't allow wolves in this school." Flash says. "Actually, they can go to the school, the woods are in school district area, so they have rights to come to the school." Mr. Harrington explains. Flash mumbles something. "Welcome to our school!" Mr. Dell smiles. The wolves smile slightly and nod to everyone. The group of scared people break away and I get down from my spot one so I can be away from Flash and two getting too crowded for me. While getting down I walk away from the crowd as they continue explaining prom....I mean prawn. Shaking my head I walk pass the pack of wolves and they watch me which I don't know why.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The wolves have enter the picture!!! You'll be introduced them better in the next the chapter or the one after that one!! Hope y'all enjoying this book!! Please comment and vote!!