Chapter 20

While we're eating we a sound at the door and my dads get ready to get up. "I'll get it." I say getting up and walking over to the front door. Opening the door I walk out and don't see anything or anyone out here. Turning around to go back inside, but I see claw marks on the door. Looking back out into the night I see the wolves standing there and Wyatt looks at me. "Come with us." He says sternly. Furrowing my eyebrows I look at all of them. "What's so important? Wyatt gives me a smile before he answers my question. "You are." Nodding slowky I stick my head in the house and call out to my parents. "Hey Dads! I'm going out for a bit!! I'll be back soon!" I hear them say okay and I shut the door I leave with the wolves. 

"Where are we going?" I ask as I walk next to Wyatt. "To the wolf den." Wynter smiles. I nod slowly and follow them to where they live. We arrive and Wyatt explains things to me. "There's werepups too?" I ask. Wyatt nods and when we walk in I see how beautiful their den is and wow it's gorgeous. "WYATT!" Wyatt smiles and turns around to see a little girl run into his arms. "Hey Pez!" He smiles. "Who's she?" She asks looking at me. "That's Brynn." Wyatt smiles at me. "Oooh, is she the one?" Pez gets all exciting. He whispers something to her and she nods and gets out of his arms walking over to me and she hugs me tightly. Getting in my knees I hug her back and she smiles brightly at me. "You're very beautiful." She hums. "Thank you." I kiss her head gently. She talks with me about what she  does in the den. Laughing she's just the adorable. "Oh right Pez let's let Brynn breathe." Wyatt chuckles. She nods and walks away with some other wolves. "So why am I here?" I ask walking over to Wyatt. "I think Brynn, that you are beyond what you believe you are and I deeply believe you are a werewolf, but more important Brynn, you're the Great Alpha." He explain grabbing a stone from Wynter and an imagine shows the silhouette of I'm assuming is the Great Alpha. "Me? A werewolf?! That can't be right Wyatt." I say shocked with what he said while pushing my blonde hair back and to the right. "Brynn, you fit the description of who the Great Alpha is suppose to be. A natural born leader, caring who looks after friends. I strongly believe you are the Great Alpha who will help us find the stone and save us all." He says looking at me. Looking at the the imagine still I take a deep breath and hear music playing and Wyatt starts singing and dancing along with the wolves.

Wyatt ((YOURE GONNA WANNA PLAY THE MUSIC VIDEO SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY DO EVERYTHING!!))
Turn up, explain our history
Pull back the veil of mystery
What's written on the cave is prophesy
The Great Alpha is our destiny
Show us the power of chemistry
Lead us to the source of our energy
No one knows her identity
But she looks like you, identically

This is how we're livin' our lives
Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah

Wolves
Can you feel the call to the wild?
Call to the wild, the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

Brynn
I see a real community
Unique, but you have unity
You know who you're supposed to be
Release to the rhythm totally

Wyatt
I feel the vibe when you're close to me
And you can feel it too, or hopefully
Now look up, and tell me what you really see
A bunch of stray wolves or a family?

Wolves
This is how we're livin' our lives (Hey)
Livin' our lives (Hey), livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild? (Hey)
Call to the wild (Hey), the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

Willa
Hold up, before you do, let me interrupt
She's a cheerleader, not an alpha
You're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trust
Now show me what you got if you're one of us

Wolves ((Brynn in the Parentheses that are darken, and she sings the part 'call to the wild with everyone))
This is how we're livin' our lives (It's how you're living)
Livin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeah
Can you feel the call to the wild? (Can you feel? Hey)
Call to the wild (Hey), the call to the wild (I can feel)
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild
We are the call, we are the call
We are the call to the wild

Finishing with the song I look at my new outfit and hairstyle as werewolf. Wyatt smiles at me taking in my outfit. "The werewolf style really suits you." He smiles giving me a small wink. I smile and Willa smiles nodding in my direction with my outfit. "This is necklace has been saved for Great Alpha. This will be the true test to see if you're an actual werewolf and hopefully our Great Alpha." She smiles opening the box to see the beautiful necklace. "I can't. At least not just yet. Can I think about it?" I ask. Wyatt nods. "You have two days." Willa says.

((Brynn's werewolf style!!))

((Brynn's werewolf hairstyle!!))

Nodding I take a deep breath. Have a big decision ahead of me. We hear coughing and we look to see werewolf doing the same thing that happened to Wynter. I want to help I really do, but I don't know where the stone is...as I know of. Walking out of the den I feel the fresh air and I push my hair back. "Brynn." Turning around I see Wyatt coming out. "Yeah?" I ask. "How do you feel?" He asks. "I don't even know. My brain is gonna explode." I sigh. He nods and stands behind me wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his chest. "I know it's a lot to take in Brynn, but I believe you are our answer, the one we've been waiting for." He says nuzzling his nose against my neck gently.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Soooo Brynn has been introduced to the wolf den!! I hope you guys watched the music video when you were reading the lyrics because it's key to how Brynn transformed into a "wolf", but let's hope they find the moonstone in time to save the wolves!! And pray that Brynn accepts the necklace to see if she's truly a the Great Alpha!! Please comment and vote!!