Chapter 3

((A picture of Stephen and Tony Strange!!))

Going to my room I get changed into my pajamas and climb into bed and get under my blankets and fall asleep immediately from being so tired for no reason at all.

((Next Day))

"Brynn, time to wake up, your Dad and I are taking you to school today." Father says knocking on my door. Groaning I stay in bed and throw the blankets over my head. Hearing the door open I stay quiet and continue to enjoy my sleep. "Brynn, it's time to wake up." He says shaking my body. "No." I groan moving around under my blankets. "Don't make me get your Dad." He threatens as he shakes me up again. "I'm up." I sit up and push my bright blonde hair back. "Good, I'll see you downstairs with your Dad." He says kissing my head and leaves shutting my door.

Getting out of bed I go out my outfit on along with my jacket and do mascara and eyebrows and call it a day on makeup for me because I'm way to lazy to more. Yawning I brush my hair and spray perfume before I exit the bathroom. Walking back into my room I grab bag and put my cheer uniform in my book bag. Zipping up my bag I head downstairs to join my dads for breakfast.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's jacket!!))

Coming downstairs I put my bag at the bottom of the steps and go to the kitchen to see Dad made breakfast. Sitting down he hands me a plate and I thank him. "How did you sleep?" He asks as he sips his coffee. "Fine, you guys?" I answer as I eat my bacon. "We slept wonderful." Father answers. Nodding I drink my OJ and finish the rest of my food up. "You ready for school?" Father asks as we leave the house. "Nope." I answer getting in the car. "And why's that?" Dad asks turning the car on. "It's school, and half the people there I don't like." I shrug. They chuckle and Dad starts driving to school. "Isn't today where you guys go on the hiking trip?" Father asks. "Yeah, but not till, eleven and then when we get back I have cheer practice." I explain. "Ooh we totally forgot to tell Happy you're staying after school for that." Dad says. I nod and we pull into the school parking lot. "Have a great day at school Brynn." They smile at me. "I'll try. Have a great day at work." I smile back and get out of the car grabbing my book bag. Walking into school everyone stares at me and I just sigh. Every dang day. Going to my locker I tie my hair back in a low ponytail and put my hood up.

Grabbing my books I go to home room and sit down start doing the rest of my homework I didn't finish last night. "Miss Strange, please put your hood down." Our teacher says. Groaning I lower my hood showing my blonde hair and continue on with finishing my work. The bell rings for first class and we leave home room and I go to my first class and see MJ, Ned and Peter already sitting in their seats. Walking over to them I get shoved slightly by Flash and he just looks at me with wide eyes. "Watch were you're going Freak." He mumbles at me. Looking down I take my seat next to MJ and keep my head low. "Don't let it get to you Brynn." She whispers do me. I just shake my head and lift my head up as the teacher walks in and starts the test immediately. Rubbing my arms the teacher hands out our test. Doing the test I finish and turn my test over and just lay my head on the desk and wait for everyone else to finish. "Okay, turn your test in at the bell and have a great time on your hike." He smiles. The bell finally rings and I get up and turn the test in. Walking out with Peter, MJ, and Ned we go to our lockers and get ready for the hike. "Don't listen to Flash he doesn't know anything." Ned says as we walk to the buses. "It's a little hard when he's cheer captain and I have to listen to him." I sigh and see Flash get on the bus.

They nod slowly and we got on the bus. "Oh no, I'm not gonna be a on the same bus as Blonde Freak, cheer practice and classes are enough." Flash groans and. Everyone starts laughing at me and I put my hood up and plug in my music and drown out the world. Sitting next to MJ I have the window seat and close my eyes. Going on my phone I text Happy to let him know. He'll be picking me up later.

B: Hey Happy, I just wanted to let you know you won't be picking me up till six or seven tonight
H: Yup!! You're parents texted me about it! I'll see ya later tonight

Smiling I put my phone down and close my eyes. Passing time we get off the bus and I keep my hood up and take my music out. "Alright kids, just enjoy the beauty of nature, we'll meet back at the bus around two thirty." Mr. Dell explains. Nodding we go our own ways and I'm with Peter, Ned and MJ who was gonna go with us, but went with some other people. Walking behind the guys they just take everything in and I'm just in my own head.

((A picture of Flash Thompson!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, I officially hate Flash! He's rude and doesn't respect anyone, but himself!! And I don't like how he treats Brynn, she's done nothing to him!! More is to come! Please comment and vote!!