Chapter 15

Walking in she smiles and gives me a hug. "Peter is upstairs." She tells me. Nodding I thank her and go up to Peter's room. "Hey Peter is me." I knock on his door. "Come in." He says. Walking in I see Peter on his bed with all his books scattered on the bed and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Stuck?" I smile sitting next to him. "Yup." He chuckles slightly. He shows me what he's stuck on and I help with him his homework. Passing the time we finish and just talk. "How's everything going between you and Liz?" I ask. "Good I guess? I wanna ask her to prom, but I don't think she'll go for me." He huffs. Nodding I tie my blonde hair up and just talk with Peter. "Soo." Peter starts. Looking at him I raise an eyebrow. "That new handsome male wolf seems to be all over you." He says looking at me. "Who? Wyatt?" I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, ever since they came to this school, he's been on you." He explains. I shrug and put my stuff away. "Come on Brynn, you know what I mean." He punches my arm gently.

I laugh shrugging lightly. We talk some more about school and what else is going on. "Oh by the tomorrow we have an assemble." He says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah. They made an announcement during first period." He said. Nodding I pack my stuff up and sit back down on the bed. "What's it on?" I ask. "I don't even know." He says. Nodding I stand up and hug Peter goodbye. "See ya tomorrow." He nods hugging back. Leaving his house I say goodnight to Aunt May and head home. Pulling my phone out I text father.

B: Hey I'm heading home now
F: Okay, Sweetie see you soon
B: See ya soon Father

Putting my phone away I continue walking home and I feel the crisp cool air. Arriving home I open the door and close it when I get in. Putting my bag on the stairs I go to the kitchen to see them placing the plates on the table. "Just in time." Father smiles sitting down. Nodding I take a seat and we start eating the delicious food. "Anything new happening in school?" Dad asks. "We have an assembling tomorrow." I answer eating food. "Oh? That sounds exciting." Father smiles. Nodding slowly I finish eating dinner and put my stuff in the sink. "I'm gonna go to bed have a great night." I answer.

Tony's Pov

Putting my dishes in the sink I do the dishes. Stephen comes over to me and leans against the counter. "Yes?" I ask continuing doing the dishes. "Nothing. Just admiring my husband." He smiles. Laughing I shake my head and finish up the dishes. "Does Brynn know that we'll be in school tomorrow?" He asks. "No, that'll be the fun part of it." I smile and kiss his lips gently. He kisses back and wrap I my arms around him holding me close. I smile into the kiss and we pull away. "Let's get to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." He says kissing my head. Nodding we go upstairs and open Brynn's door to see her sleeping with all her blankets on the floor. Giving a small chuckle I walk in and grab her blankets and place them on her body and kiss her head and so does Stephen. "Goodnight Brynn, sweet dreams." We whisper leaving her room gently.

Going to our room I get out of my clothes and just climb into bed. Waiting for Stephen I work on some finishing touches for my presentation tomorrow. "What are you doing?" Stephen asks climbing into bed and joining me. "Just finishing up some stuff for the presentation tomorrow." I answer as Stephen wraps his arms around me. "You're gonna kill it, I know you will." He smiles kissing my head. "Thank you Stephen." I smile and kiss his cheek after turning it off so we can get to bed. We lay down getting all comfy and we fall asleep immediately. I'm the luckiest man alive.

((Next Day))

Brynn's Pov

Waking up I roll on my side and pull my blankets over my body and fall asleep. Finally getting out of the bed I go to my bathroom and get ready for school. Brushing my blonde hair I do mascara and eyebrows and call it a day on makeup because I don't really care. Pushing my blonde hair back I go out of my room and head downstairs to get breakfast.

((Brynn's outfit!))

((Brynn's outfit!))

Walking down the stairs I go to the kitchen to Father making breakfast. "Where's Dad?" I ask. "He's getting ready." Nodding I sit down in a chair as Father hands me a plate of a french toast and I start eating. Dad comes down and kisses father's lips and then my head. "How did you sleep Sweetie?" Dad asks. "Good." I answer. He nods smiling and sits down sipping his coffee as father places two more plates down. "Is it okay if I walk to school on my own?" I ask breaking the small silence between us. "Why do you wanna do walk to school?" Father asks. I shrug not really knowing why. "I don't know, I kinda like the feeling of just walking and it's not that cold out....it's quite warm." I answer. They look at each other and nod slowly. "Sure why not." They smile. Nodding I finish my breakfast and kiss them goodbye and grab my bag and walk to school. Walking into school I grab my books and head to class not waiting for my friends this time. Taking my seat I look at my phone and just look through some stuff. Peter sits next to me and Ned and MJ in front of us. "So what do you guys think this assemble is on?" MJ asks. "Who knows probably on something stupid." Ned says nodding I agree and push my hair back and see Flash walking in. He looks at me and I ignore him rubbing my arms and focus on anything but him. Class begins and we just talk about random stuff about science and Mr. Dell shows us some funny videos on the topic.

Class finishes up and we go to our next class which for me is gym, and we go outside and start doing our normal gym routines. Finishing up I go back to the lock rooms and get changed into my normal clothes and see Willa and Wynter talking about something. "Hey Brynn!" Wynter waves to me over with a huge smile. Walking over to them Wynter hugs me. "Hey Willa." I smile. "Hey Brynn how's it going?" She asks. "I'm alright, you?" I shrug. "Good, do you know anything about this assemble?" She asks. "Nope, wish I did." She nods and sighs. "See ya there." They say leaving. Nodding I watch them and I grab all my stuff and go to the auditorium for the thing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next chapter is the assembly!! I wonder what it could be!! But Peter and Brynn have a cute friendship like oh my gosh they're adorable!! And Brynn seems to be getting along with Wynter and Willa!! Please comment and vote!!