Chapter 17

((A picture of Peter Parker and Brynn Strange!! REMEMBER HER EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

Looking up at Wyatt I look back down at him holding my wrist and I have a small smile on my face. "Thank you." I whisper. He nods. Finishing up cheer practice Wyatt and I go to the locker room, but Wyatt waits for me to come out. Grabbing my book bag I put my blonde hair in a messy bun walking out I see Wyatt waiting for me leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Ready Wyatt?" I ask. He looks up and nods smiling. "Yeah." Nodding we walk through the school watching people leave the school. "Are you guys really gonna do cheer?" I raise an eyebrow. "No." Wyatt chuckles. "Then why did you guys try it?" I raise an eyebrow. "Just trying things, besides we wouldn't do it because of Flash." He chuckles. Nodding I smile slightly and we walk out of school together and continue talking. "Thanks for putting Flash in his place, it was funny." I laugh slightly.

He chuckles placing his arm around my shoulder as we stand in front of the stairs. "Anytime, I love seeing the fear in his eyes." I laugh against and smile. "It's nice to see someone stand up to him." I say. "I'm sure you do." Wyatt smiles. "Yeah, sometimes I will, but you've seen how I can get with him being around." I shrug. "Well, I know you can, I mean look how you stood up to him today with the internship, that was amazing." He states. "Thanks." I smile. He nods. "And you know the whole out reach program for cheerleading sounds like cool idea." He smiles. I look up at him and smile showing my white teeth. "Thanks, it's something I've been thinking of doing for a long time." I explain. He goes to say something, but a voice stops our conversation. "Brynn, let's go!" We turn our heads to see my parents leaning against our car waiting for me. "Bye Brynn." Wyatt says. Looking back at him I hug him and he hugs back gently. "Bye Wyatt." I pull away with a smile and head downstairs to the car.

Getting into the car dad gets in the driver side and father gets in the passenger side. Buckling up I look out the window I see Wyatt flipping off the stairs and laughs with his friends. When he turns around he looks at me and gives me a wink before leaving with his friends to go home. "So he's one of the werewolves?" Dad asks looking at me through the mirror. "Yeah." I answer. He nods and looks at father and they a share a look. "What's his name?" Father asks. "Wyatt Lykensen." I answer. They nod and talk about the internship. "So who are you gonna pick for it?" I ask leaning forward. "I don't know yet, but what I do know is Flash Thompson still signed up." Father says crossing his name off the paper. Nodding I yawn slightly. "I'm gonna be waiting on the essays to come in and go off of that." He says. "That would make the most sense." I nod. "Agreed and then if I like it I'll interview them and if I like them they'll be hired." Nodding dad chuckles grabbing father's hand gently.

Smiling at them I think they're so adorable together. Maybe I'll have that. "Anything excited happen in school today?" Dad asks. "Well, Flash actually said something nice to me today." I say. "Really what did he say?" Father asks. "He said I will make a great cheer captain." I say. "That's amazing you're gonna be a cheer captain?" Dad smiles. I nod. "Yeah, but when I said I wanted to do an outreach program, he stopped me and said that cheer is what he says it to be and that's it for winning." I sigh. "Well, if you become cheer captain Brynn, then stand up for the outreach program you wanna do because it sounds like an amazing thing." Father says. "Thanks. I will." I smile. He nods and we get home and I go upstairs and out my bag down and head back downstairs and get a snack. "Any homework?" Father asks coming into the kitchen with dad. "Nope." I smile.

They nod and grab a snack too. We talk about random stuff, because tomorrow is Saturday and we're deciding on what to do. "We could go to the American Museum of Natural History!" I smile. "We could do that, we both wanted to go there." Dad says. "Then it's settle we'll go tomorrow." Father nods. "What are we having for dinner?" I ask. "Were gonna be ordering Chinese food." Dad smiles. Nodding I go upstairs and just lay on bed and end up taking a nap.

Waking up a couple hours later I see it's dinner time and I walk downstairs to the smell Chinese food. Going to the kitchen dad and father are eating dinner and I sit down joining them. "How was your nap?" Dad asks. "Great." I smile. They nod and hand me some Chinese food and I start eating the delicious food. "What time are we leaving for the museum?" I ask. "Around nine or eight." Father answers. Nodding I feel my phone buzz, but ignore it so I can have time with my parents. They put their plates in the sink and head upstairs. Going up to my room I get changed into comfy clothes and keep my hair in a messy bun.

((Brynn's comfy outfit!!))

Heading a knock on my door I walk out my bathroom and open the door. "Hey what's up?" I ask my dads. "We're going for a walk, we'll see you later." They smile. "Okay! Have fun!" I smile hugging them. They hug back kissing my head and leave going on their walk. An hour or two go by and my parents still aren't home from their walk. Going to the kitchen I see the all the dishes in the sink and I decide to do the dishes. Before I do the dishes I check my phone to see who texted me.

: Hey Brynn, it's Wyatt how's it going?
B: Hey! It's going good
W: Thats good
W: Hey, are you busy?
B: No, just about to the dishes
W: Do you wanna FaceTime then?
B: Sure!
W: Awesome!!

Placing my phone on a stand I click the FaceTime button and start doing the dishes as Wyatt's face appears. "What's up Strange?" He asks with a smile. Bringing my face into the camera so he can see me I have a small smile on my face. "I'm good, just doing the dishes." I show him the dirty dish in my hand. "Sounds fun." He laughs. "So much." I laugh putting it in the dishwasher. "What are you up too Lykensen?" I hum as continue doing the dishes. "Nothing just being bored." He laughs. "I feel that." I laugh with him. "Where are your parents?" He asks. "They're taking a walk together."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Awweee Brynn and Wyatt keep on getting cuter and cuter by the more time they hang out together!!! And parent goals right there ladies and gentlemen!! Please comment and vote!!