Chapter 34

((A reminder this is Brynn's new hair cut!!))

Getting out of my spot I head downstairs and open the door to see Steve and the rest of our friends? "Hey, Steve, Nat, Clint Scott and um Bruce?" I ask confused. " Brynn, it's so good to see you again." They smile and hug me minus Bruce, since he's mostly the hulk now and I kinda don't want to get crushed. "Yeah, same goes for you guys. What are you guys doing here?" I raise an eyebrow. "We came to speak to your father." Steve answers. Nodding slowly I let them in and shut the door. "Father! You have guests!" I call for him. "Don't be mad if he doesn't want to talk you. He hasn't been himself lately." I say. They nod and I sit on the couch next to Nat. "We like what you did to your hair....when did you do it?" Scott asks. "Just now." I answer when father comes down.

"What are you doing here?" He asks glaring at Steve. "We may have found a way to reverse the snap." Steve says. Father raises an eyebrow and folds his arms. "And how do you think we do that?" He asks. Steve goes into how they could bring back everyone with the snap and father shuts it down. "That's a big if." Is all he says. They talk about more stuff, but father tells them to leave and drop the subject. Sighing they leave after saying goodbye to me. Father sits on the couch and rubs his temple gently. Sitting next to him I wrap my arms around his shoulder and lay my head on his shoulder. "Papa." I say.

He looks at me for a moment and gives a small smile. "Nice haircut." He smiles. Nodding I smile back and kiss his head. "I know this hard for you, but you should have heard them out even more." I whisper. He shakes his head standing up. " Brynn, the chances of it actually working could be slim." He says. Nodding I hug him and he hugs back places his chin on my head and kisses it gently. "I miss Dad." I whisper into his chest. He rubs my back gently and nods slowly. "I know Sweet-pea, I know. I do too." He sighs.

We pull away from the hug and I just give a small smile and he smiles back. "I'll be in my lab if you need me." He says. Nodding I go back upstairs and go to my room and read a book because they're a nothing really to do since Wyatt's hanging out Pez. Passing time father walks in and sits next to me on my bed. "What you reading?" He asks. "Percy Jackson." I answer.

He nods and he asks about it. "I figured it out." He stops me. Closing my book I look at him with a raise eyebrow. "What did you figure out?" I ask. "Time travel. I figured out away to reverse the snap." He asks. "To bring back everyone including Dad?" I smile wide. "Yes." He smiles. We talk some more and gets stuff ready as we talk. "You're staying here this time Brynn." He says as he shuts the trunk of the car. "But I want to help." I say. "Then help, by staying home Brynn. This fight could end our lives and I don't want you to die not this time." He says hugging me. Hugging back I kiss his cheek and he hugs back. "Please safe Papa and bring Dad back." I smile. "I'll do my best Brynn." He smiles.

Nodding I watch him leave home going to where the rest of the Avengers are to bring everyone back from the snap. Sighing I go inside my house and sit on the couch wondering what I should do while father's away. Sitting on the couch I turn my tv on and watch whatever on, but I text Wyatt to see what he's up too.

B: Hey Wyatt, what's up?
W: Nothing, just at the wolf den relaxing
B: You still with Pez?
W: Nah, Wynter and Willa took her out to go shopping
B: Oh that must be nice
W: Yeah, it is
B: Can I come over? I'm bored
W: Sure!
B: Awesome, I'll be there shortly
W: Okay, see you soon💕

Putting my phone down I go upstairs after turning the tv off. Going to my room I get change finally because I haven't gotten changed. Putting my outfit on I I brush my hair and then go downstairs grabbing my phone and leave my house. Please be safe father.

 Please be safe father

(( Brynn's outfit!!))

Walking down to the path I make my way to the wolf den. Arriving to the den I walk I. And immediately feel at home. Second home to me. "The Great Alpha is here!" One of the wolves smile at me. Many wolves come to greet me and I just smile and say hello to everyone. "Where's Wyatt?" I ask. One of them answers room. Nodding I go to Wyatt's room to see him on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Hey." I smile. He looks over at me and smiles widely. "Hey." He sits up. Smiling I sit next to him and he wraps his arms around me kissing my shoulder gently as he places his chin on my shoulder. "You cut your hair?" He touches the shorten length. "Yeah, did it today." I smile. "It looks amazing on you. I love it so much." He smiles kissing my cheek gently. "Thank you Wyatt." I smile leaning my cheek against his. He smiles rubbing my arms gently and lays us both down on his bed. "How's the Great Alpha doing today?" He smiles. "I'm okay. I still miss Dad and now father's gone." I answer. "What do you mean your father is gone?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"He apparently found a way to reverse the snap and now he's out with the Avengers trying to fix this and bring everyone back, and I'm just worried." I explain rolling on my stomach looking at Wyatt. He nods slowly and rubs his fingers through my hair. "Why didn't you go this time?" He asks. "Because Father didn't wanted me too. This time I could die. But I'm worried about Father. I don't want him to die." I whisper. " Brynn you're Father is Iron Man I'm sure he'll be fine. He might have some battle scars, but he'll make it." He says rubbing my back. Nodding I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses it gently.

"How was taking care of Pez?" I ask. "She was fine, her normal self." He chuckles. Nodding I sit up and he holds my waist gently and I press our foreheads together and he places a kiss on my lips and I kiss back as he holds my hair back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Is there a possibility that the Avengers could bring everyone back from the snap!? Let's hope because Brynn and Tony both miss Stephen and so do I!! Awww Wyatt's such a good boyfriend!! They're adorable together!! Please comment and vote