Chapter 28

Wyatt stands behind me wrapping his arm around me and pulls me close to his chest resting his chin on my shoulder. Smiling I lay my head against his and listen to them. " Brynn?" I look at father and raise an eyebrow. "Are you somehow moving your hair?" He asks. Everyone looks at me as I look down and I see some of my hair moving slowly. "No." I say. Before dad can say something we hear screaming and I get out of Wyatt's embrace and go to the door opening it widely. We walk out to see people screaming and running which I turn around to see a donut spaceship. "Friday evacuate everyone!" Father yells. We stare at the ship and a bright beam comes down and two ugly creatures come down. "Earth, you are at the grace of Thanos." He starts. "Sorry! But earth is closed try some other time!" Father yells. The creature sneers and looks at dad. "Stone keeper, give us your stone and we'll spare you're lives." He says. Dad uses his magic and growls. "No I'll pass." He says. They argue for awhile and I feel instincts take over. "It's time for you to leave!" I growl activating my wolf having my eyes glowing. The guy just laughs at me and it makes me more mad. " Brynn, don't even think about it." Dad warns me. Not listening I run and tackle one of them and throw them against the wall and tear his arm off and chuck it.

Getting ready to attack the skinny one he uses a force thing and it sends me flying backwards and I land on a car rolling down onto the ground. Groaning I whimper from the impact seeing some stars. " Brynn!" Wyatt runs over to me and helps me off the ground slowly. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I whisper reassuring myself more then him. He nods and holds onto me since I can't find my balance. "Give up the stone!" The thing yells. "Never who ever you are!" Dad yells. "I'm Ebony Maw and I will bring honour to my father, my master by getting that stone." He says and slams my dad into the brick wall trapping him getting ready take it but growls when he can't take it. "Fine, I'll get it dead or alive." He says tightening the restraints on dad. He knocks out dad and he starts moving but the cape takes him away and they start their one on one thing. "Wyatt stay here with Brynn." Father instructs. "What!? No! I want to help! Let me help." I say looking at father. "No, I need you stay here in case anything happens, please I don't want anything to happen to you." Father says grabbing my face gently. Sighing I nod understanding. He smiles kissing my head and leaves with Bruce to get dad.

Wong goes back to where he belongs it's only Wyatt and I, but I worry. "They'll be fine Brynn." Wyatt whispers hugging me. Nodding slowly I hug back tightly and bury my face in his chest as he rubs my back. Going back into my house I sit down with Wyatt on the couch and he rubs my shoulders gently. "How you feeling from the impact?" He asks. "A little sore, but I'll live." I hum kissing his cheek. He nods and kisses my head and we just talk about random stuff. Laying my head on his shoulder he kisses my head over and over telling me everything is gonna be okay. Nodding Bruce walks in picking father's phone up and calls someone. After being on the phone with someone he hangs up. "I'm going to see Steve he needs to know what's happening." Bruce says. "I'm coming with you." I say standing up. "No this could be dangerous, you could get seriously injured or killed. Your parents wouldn't be happy." Bruce says. "Bruce! I can help! I may not be an Avenger, but I can help." I stand my ground. " Brynn, you and I both know your parents wouldn't be happy knowing that something could happen to you." He says.

I know he's right, but I'm strong enough and I know I can help. "I'm strong, quick and agile." I say growling. He sighs groaning. He finally agrees finally after about twenty minutes of arguing about why I shouldn't go, but I have managed to convinced him. Wyatt gets off the couch and stops me before I walk out with Bruce. Bruce turns around and waits for me. "Please be safe Brynn." He whispers hugging me tightly. "I'll try." I hum hugging him back. He hugs back and kisses my lips gently and I kiss back. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I smile back and hug him once last time. He hugs back kissing my head and we go our separate ways. "So where are we going?" I ask Bruce as we get into a car.

"We're going to talk to Steve first and figure out what to do." He explains. Nodding we drive to wherever Steve is and pray we can get a lead on something. After driving for what feels like hours we come to a place and we get out. Locking the car we walk up the stairs and we walk through the door to hear talking. "Hey Nat." Bruce says as we come in. "A mad Titan is after us for colour stones and they have Stephen and Tony." Bruce says. They talk for a bit which passes some time. Steve looks at me with a concern look. "Why is Brynn here then? This is dangerous." Steve says giving me a look. "I've tried to get her to stay, but she's just like Tony and Stephen, she's stubborn." He explains. Rolling my eyes I shove his arm gently and play with my necklace. " Brynn, do you know what you're getting yourself into?" Nat asks. "Nope....well kinda, is it dangerous of course it is, but I'm all for it." I say crossing my arms. Nat sighs nodding slowly. "You're gonna get seriously hurt Brynn." James and Sam say. "And I don't care, I'm gonna help you guys out." I say. "Wow, you really are stubborn, just like your parents." Sam laughs.

Rolling my eyes they talk for a bit. "Were going to Wakanda to visit an old friend." Steve says. Nodding we go to a plane and get into it. " Brynn are you sure you want to do this?" Steve asks standing next to me. "Yes." Is all I say. He nods and we continue to fly to Wakanda.

((A picture of Ebony Maw!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well seems to me that the Avengers are in a little bit of trouble!! Let's hope Tony and Stephen are okay!! Where ever they are!! And props to Brynn for standing her ground on going to fight with them!! She's just like her parents!! Please comment and vote!!