Chapter 7

Going to my locker I grab my stuff for the last class of the day which is another study hall for me because I don't like being that involved in school. Going to the study hall room I sit down and the teacher takes attendances and I just go on my phone and play music because I'm not wanting to talk to people. Going on my phone I just close my eyes and curl up in my chair and just relax before I get my ass whipped by Flash in cheer practice and I have to walk home tonight. Lovely day. Opening my eyes I sit up and push my hair back and see it's almost time to leave. Wow I slept longer then I wanted. Grabbing my bag and stuff I go to my locker and grab my duffle bag and go to the locker room so I can get ready for practice. Finishing with putting my outfit I throw my hair in a ponytail and head to the gym.

((Brynn's cheer outfit!! But it says Bears!!))

Walking into the gym I see Flash standing there and he's looking at me giving me a look. "Wow, you actually showed up." Flash laughs. I roll my eyes and grab my pom poms and we start practice. Time passes and we continue practicing. "Alright, you guys are going to lift Freak in the air and Freak will summersault in the air and land on your hands." Flash instructs. Rolling my eyes we get ready to do the performance. Once we finish it we get done and I take my hair out of my ponytail. "Great job guys! We'll work more on that routine later on and we don't have practice tomorrow." Flash explains. Going to locker room and get back into my normal clothes and grab my stuff putting my headphones on and start listening to music like normal.

Exiting the school I head down the path to go home. Going home I mind my own business and wonder if my parents will be home, but most likely they won't be home. Arriving home I get into my house and no one is home. Going home I go to my room and throw my uniform into the hamper and get change after my shower I take my hamper downstairs and do my laundry. Finishing up I go to my room and start on some homework because I have two school assignments do tomorrow and I want to get them done. Looking up at the time it's time for dinner and dads aren't home yet, so I go downstairs and get started dinner because I'm hungry. Making dinner I make noodles and chicken because I'm craving that stuff right now. Turning the stove off I sit down with my plate and just eat by myself. Eating my dinner I hear the door open and shut, but I continue eating my food.

"Hey Honey, how was school?" Father asks when they all walk in. "It was good." I answer. "That's good, and sorry that Happy couldn't pick you up." Father says hugging me. "It's fine, the walk was nice." I answer. He nods. Dad kisses my head and they grab some noodles and chickens and sit down. "Thank you for making dinner." Dad says. "No problem." I smile. "Anything new in school?" Dad asks eating his noodle. "They had the prom meeting today." I answer. "Really you gonna go?" Father asks smiling. "Nope." I shrug. "What, why?" Dad asks looking at me. "Because it's not something I'm interested in." I explain. They nod and finish eating. "Anything else?" Father asks. "Werewolves are now going to school with us." I answer. They look at each other and nod slowly. "Really?" Dad asks. "Yeah, because where they live, they're allowed to come." Dad nods and pushes his hair back. "That sounds interesting, let's hope they don't cause any problems." Father says. I nod slowly and put my dish in the sink and hug them goodnight and kiss their cheeks. Going up to my room I get ready for bed and just climb into bed and close my eyes feeling my body relax.