Chap:6

"Really!?" He said in excitement. I nodded. "But you need to promise me I get a raise." I said holding out my pinky. He rolled his eyes and came close to my face and said, "I promise." I pulled away quickly. "When are we leaving?" "Wednesday," he stated.

"Ok, this is only for 1 week Y/n and we shall not let anyone in the office know about this ok." I was taken back when he called me by my first name. "Yes sir." I stated. "Oh loose the 'sir' it's too formal." He said. "O-ok J-Jimin." I stuttered. "I'll pick you up at 5:00 am to head to the airport got it." I nodded as I walked towards the door.

This is all for you mom. "Hey Y/n...thanks.." he said. "No problem..Mr. Par- I mean Jimin." I closed the door and headed back to my office. "Hey where were you?" Jungkook asked as he stepped into my office with me. How am I going to tell him I'm going on a trip with Jimin. Well Jungkook and I aren't actually dating yet. I shouldn't tell him. No I should. "Hey Jungkook I'm going on a business trip...with...Jimin." I said. "What?! Why? Did he force you?" He questioned. "No no..he needed someone from this department to go with him so he asked me...and he said he'll give me a raise." I said looking at him waiting for his reaction. "So you're going?" He asked. "I nodded. I didn't want to tell him about my mom's situation because I knew he'd worry.

"O-ok..." he responded. "Hey...are you ok?" I questioned. "Yeah...fine....just don't miss me too much." He said giving me a small smile. "Don't worry I'll call you everyday." I said as he leaned in and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

Timeskip to Tuesday night

It was the night before I was leaving for the business trip. Jimin texted me and said it was gonna be in China. I've never been on a plane so I was a bit nervous and excited. I packed up all my stuff in my large suitcase. I especially packed a beautiful slim fitting dress, it was red and showed just enough skin. I smiled to myself. I got into bed and drifted to sleep.