Chap:77

Question

I was a bit happy Jimin kept me from seeing Jungkook. I really would've yelled at him some more but...the way he pleaded. His eyes showed nothing but sadness. But I can't risk it again. I can't feel that pain. "Hey, you ok?" Jimin asked caressing my cheek. I slowly nodded.

Timeskip a week

We were finally ready to be released from the hospital. I couldn't wait to get out of there, although sharing a room with Jimin wasn't so bad. Nothing much happened between us. But his question still lingered in my mind. Do I regret everything? "Hey Y/n, ready to go." Tae asked. I nodded. Jimin still had to be careful since his ribs aren't healed just yet.

As we entered the hospital lobby, I noticed reporters outside. "Jimin, look outside," I pointed at the cameras. "Great," he sighed. "Can you bring the car underground Taehyung?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." Tae agreed and we headed to the underground parking lot.

We arrived at home safely, thankfully nobody saw us. "Ahh," Jimin winced in pain. I quickly rushed over to help him out of the car. "Are you ok?" I asked as I swung his hand over my shoulder. "I'm fine...just a little pain," he said. Taehyung and I escorted him to his room to rest. Taehyung left the room. He looked so tired. I exited his room and closed the door. He saved my life, if it weren't for him I wouldn't be here. I can't let him go.

I made dinner and brought some food upstairs for Jimin. I slowly opened his door. I didn't want to make noise Incase he was asleep but he was working on his laptop as always. I sighed, "Can't you give it a rest, you're on leave till you're better, can't they manage without you." I set the tray down on the nightstand. "I guess they can't, Taehyung is going to cover for me tomorrow so everything should be fine by then. He slowly sat up and winced in pain. "Let me help you." I said helping him sit up. I handed him the glass of water. "Thanks." He drank the water and placed it down. "Oww it hurts." He groaned. "Do you want some pain killers?" I asked and he nodded vigorously indicating he needed it quickly.

I ran downstairs and snatched the pill from the table. I hurried back to his room and he took the pain killers. "Did you change the gauze?" I asked. "Nope it hurts." He said. "Let me do it," I said grabbing the bandages from the drawer in the nightstand. "No way, it's gonna hurt." He whined. "Well it's going to get infected." I shoved his blankets away. I slowly lifted his t shirt and revealed his toned torso. His golden complexion complemented his chocolate abs so nicely. "Would you stop drooling and change my bandages." He groaned.

I snapped out of it. "Right..sorry." I shook my head shooing away the thoughts. I slowly peeled open the gauze attached to his skin and the cut was seen. I quickly opened a new one and lightly placed it over the cut. "Oww!" He yelled. "Would you calm down, I'm already done." I threw the gauze away. "See that wasn't so bad," I pulled his tshirt back down and covered his body with the blanket. He then said, "Hey Y/n, you still didn't answer my question."