Chap:82

Engaged pt2

"W-what?" I was shocked, I thought he was going to be mad at me. "I've always wanted to tell you how I felt, Y/n....I just couldn't say it." He looked down. "Well, I'm glad you did say it." I smiled. He kissed me and spun me around. "I have a fiancé now!" He cheered. "I-I guess you do!" I giggled. "We are crazy aren't we?" He laughed. "Yeah we are," I hugged him. "Well now we don't have to be a secret anymore," he said looking at me lovingly. I smiled and nodded. He pulled me into a kiss. Suddenly the door opened. "Sorry, I couldn't take the suspense of you two trying to tell each other how you feel., but I take it that it went well," Taehyung said walking towards us. "Yup, it went awesome," I said looking at him. "So are you two actually engaged?" Taehyung asked. Jimin and I quickly nodded. "Wow, my best friend is getting married before me, what a shocker," Taehyung teased.

We went home and I immediately get a call from my mom. "Omg, Y/n, you're engaged?!" My mom cheered. "Y-yeah, I guess I am," I responded smiling just thinking about it. "Didn't I tell you, leaving him wasn't what you wanted," my mom said. "I know and I couldn't let that happen so, now I'm engaged.

Jungkook POV

Wtf is wrong with her. Y/n doesn't know what she's getting herself into. How did she even decide this. Chaeyong. I hate her. She messed up my entire life. I was happy with Y/n. I messed up, because of Chaeyong. Don't worry Y/n, you'll come back to me. Once I reveal the truth about Park Jimin's true plans about you.

Y/n POV
Timeskip a few days later:

I can't believe I'm engaged. What was I thinking. I'm crazy. "Crazy in love," I muttered to myself. I sighed. "Hey babe," I looked over to the familiar voice. "Hi, I thought you had to work late today." I said as Jimin walked closer to me. "I have a surprise for you." He cheered. "Uhh, ok." I replied. "Go get dressed." He pecked my cheek. I followed his commands. I put on some warm clothes since it was really cold.

I walked downstairs. "Don't you look cute!" He smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself." I chuckled. "Let's go," he said holding my hand and escorting me to the car. "Hey, can I have the ring back?" He asked. I immediately tensed up. Why does he want it back. Is he having second thoughts. What if he's taking me back to my apartment. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I softened my gaze and handed him the ring.

After about an hour he said, "Ok, we're here." We got out of the car. I looked at the familiar seaside. "What are we doing here?" I asked . "You'll see!" He said. "Can't you just tell me." I poured. "Nope it's a surprise Y/n.." he said. I followed him onto the shore. I still had thoughts of the ring in the back of my mind. I realized the little hut that sold the lanterns wasn't there. "Come on Y/n." Jimin called pulling me out of my thoughts. He suddenly stopped at the same spot we were last time.

"Do you remember here?" He asked. I nodded. "You told me to make a wish," I looked at him. He nodded and softly smiled at me. "You want to know what my wish was?" He asked. I looked at him in curiosity. "It was to find love,"