Chap:88

Sadness

I arrived at my apartment. The familiar smell filled my nose as I stepped into my now small space. I sighed, dried tears still on my cheek. I changed my clothes and sat on my couch. I decided to watch a kdrama to get my mind off things but it just made it worse. My heart ached for him. I longed for his love. But his love was fake. Then why did it feel so real. Why did it he just tell me. He didn't have to keep it a secret. Now I'm in confusion if he really loves me. Tears falling out of my sore eyes. I always thought he would be the last one to hurt me. Why did he lie? Just then there was a knock on the door. I thought it was Jimin but sadly it was Taehyung. I opened the door slightly. "Y/n, can I come in?" He asked. I looked away and let him in. "Sorry if the place is a mess I haven't been here in a while." I apologized. "Did you know?" I asked him. He just simply looked away.

"Why didn't he tell me Taehyung. Why? Now he has me questioning his love and now Jungkook wants me to choose him or Jimin." I blurted. "Who did you choose?" He asked. "I chose neither."  I responded. "Y/n, he really dislikes Jungkook, ya so know he was caught up but, he loves you." Taehyung said. I looked away as I wiped some tears. "Did he send you?" I asked. "Maybe, he wanted to give you some space.." Taehyung explained. "Well tell him don't bother coming." I said. "I have to go now Y/n, but please, don't let go of what you have." He said as he left. My mind was a war zone. What if I'm honestly better off with Jungkook.

Jungkook never lied to me. But..it won't be the same, when I'm with Jimin, I feel nothing but happy. Will I ever feel that way again.

Timeskip to late night

I just finished cleaning up. I tried keeping myself busy, trying not to think about him. Everything reminded me of him. I feel empty without him. Tears pooled out of my red eyes. Suddenly there was another knock on the door. I wiped my tears up. Who could that be? It's so late. I looked through the peephole and saw Jimin. I sighed and said, "Please leave, Jimin, please." I said through the door. "Y/n, please open the door," he begged. His voice cracked. I could tell he was crying.

"Please Y/n, I know I made a mistake, I should've told you, but I hated Jungkook for what he did to me. I had to get back at him. Once I figured out his weakness, which was you, I developed a plan, but it was only temporary, just to make him feel what I felt when he caused me so much pain. But I began developing this feeling in me. When pure not there I'm upset, when you're near me I'm so happy, I didn't know what was wrong with me. I hade never felt this way about anyone, not even Chaeyong. I started to slowly fall deeper in love with you and I thought if o told you, you'd leave me. But I couldn't let you go, I can't." He cried as he explained. My heart breaking into pieces by hearing his hurt voice. "I love you so much Y/n, and I'm so so sorry, I love you, and I can't love without you Y/n." He cried again. I looked through the peephole again.

His face was red from crying. His breathing uneven. I just wanted so badly to hug him and comfort him, tell him I'm right here. But I can't, I need time. "Please just open the door Y/n," he begged. I slightly opened the door. My sad eyes met his watery ones. My heart aching just to be in his arms. "I'm sorry, Jimin, but I need time." I looked down. "Please go home.." I said. He nodded and I saw his body disappear into the elevator.