Chap:53

Mom Knows

"N-no...." I stuttered, sipping coffee. "Hmm..." he narrowed his eyes at me. "But still no work." He said. I rolled my eyes and replied, "Fine..". Jimin soon left for work and I just listened to him and stayed at home.

Jimin POV

As soon as I got to work there were reporters and journalists waiting at the front doors. "Mr.Park what do you know about Ms.Kim?" "Mr.Park it is rumored that she works for you, can you confirm that?" "Mr.Park are you and Kim Y/n dating?" "How did you and Ms.Kim meet?" So many questions were being asked. This is why I didn't want Y/n to come to work today. Thankfully my bodyguards came and lead me into the building. I entered my office and began my usual busy day.

Y/n POV

I was lazing around the house when taehyung asked. "How's your mom doing?" "She's getting better, slowly, but now the surgery has been pushed back...so I'm hoping she's strong enough to handle all the suffering, my entire work life is for her...I can't let her down...." I explained. "Why don't you just tell him? Tell him about your mom, he can help big time Y/n, I can help." He offered. "Thank you Tae but I can't  let him know, I can't let another person show pity on me, I hate it, I can get by just fine, all that matters is that she's getting better.

After some time I got a phone call, "Hey Minsoo what's up?" I asked. "Y/n I thought you said you and Jimin were just friends? You're all over the news with him!" She stated. "Calm down its just rumors..." I lied. "Then where are you? Why aren't you at work? And that business trip did you go with him Y/n? Mom knows Y/n you have some explaining to do!"

Jimin POV

I was gathering my things to leave when, Jungkook bust  through my door. "What do you want now?" I asked annoyed. "I know this is all part of your little scheme to break us up," he said. "I know you're just planning revenge on me...and don't think it'll work....I love her...and if you think you can take away the girl I love...you thought wrong...you stay away from her!" I chuckled and responded, "You want me to stay away from your girl? Huh....

Then you should've stayed away from mine..."