Chap:16

His grip tightened around my waist. I looked into his dark eyes. Surprisingly they were filled with lust. I gulped. He was leaning in as I felt his hand move from my lower back to my but. "I'm sorry, excuse me." I said walking away, leaving him on the dance floor. I rushed off to the bathroom. I closed the door as my hand clasped my chest. I was breathing heavily. "What the hell was that?" I questioned in my head.

After about 2 minutes, there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Y/n, it's me Taehyung, Jimin said he's ready to leave." I slowly opened the door, revealing a smiling Taehyung. He lead me to the car. Jimin was already inside. I got in and we bid Taehyung goodbye. Jimin and I sat there in silence. "Are you stupid?" He asked looking at me. "Excuse me." "Why the hell did you leave your n the dance floor. You made it look like you're not accustomed to me kissing you." He said annoyed. "But I'm not, the arrangement was for me to be your date/ girlfriend." I said. "Have you ever seen a couple who hasn't kissed?" He asked. I became quiet. "Exactly." He hissed. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized. "Whatever." He said.

I sat there and fiddled with my fingers. We arrived at the hotel. There was an awkward silence between us. The elevator stopped and we exited. I headed to my room in silence.

I changed into my pajamas. It was already 1 am. I sighed as I got into bed. I checked my phone and saw a lot of messages.

Kookie: Y/n where are you?
Kookie: are you ok
Kookie: please call me

I sighed and replied that I was ok and I went to the party. I placed my phone on the nightstand and drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to Morning

"Y/nnn?!!!?!?" I heard someone yelling my name. "Y/nnnnn get uppp!!!!" Jimin yelled in my ear. "What is wrong with you?" I questioned clearly annoyed. "My parents are coming...to the hotel...they are flying back with us tomorrow." My eyes widened at his statement. "What?!" I said sitting up. "Oh so now you get up." He said rolling his eyes.

"Why are they coming here?" I questioned. I soon realized Jimin was sitting on my bed. I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. I quickly pulled the blankets up to cover my chest. Jimin looked at my chest now being covered. His eyes filled with lust. "Yah, my eyes are up here." I said. He soon said smirking "I know but I rather look at a different pair of eyes."