Chap:8

Hotel

I slowly peeled open my eyes only to feel a slight weight on my head. I then felt a warm feeling on my hand. I soon realized I was laying on Jimin's shoulder. Wtf. I slowly lifted my head taking his head and placing it on my shoulder not wanting to wake him up. His lips were in a cute pout as he slept. I sighed and looked out the window to see large buildings on land. We must be here. I slightly awoke Jimin. I slowly touched his face and he woke up. His face was so close to mine. We sat there staring at each other only to be interrupted by the caption telling us we are about to land.

I turned away as a red hue creeped up onto my cheek. We landed and exited the plane. "How was your nap, babe." He asked. Uhhh babe? Wtf was that. "Ummm firstly I'm not your babe and secondly you were the one who slept on me." He chuckled and said. "Get used to it babe." As he walked past me. What the hell.
"Umm I'm not your babe stop calling me that." I said catching up to him.

We collected our luggage and left the airport. We hopped into a black car and drove off. We arrived at a really fancy hotel. Something that would cost what my entire life of savings couldn't even pay. "Are you just gonna stand there it's cold, Y/n let's go. I hate the cold." He said clearly annoyed at me.

We entered the warm luxurious hotel. The floors made of marble and very high ceilings supported by large columns. Jimin checked in and gave me my key. I took it and we entered the elevator with awkward silence. "Meet me in my room and 7 so we can talk about tomorrow got it." He said stepping out of the elevator and walking towards his room which was right next to mine. Great.  I opened my room door as was created by the beautiful view of the city. I sighed as it was already 1:00 and I haven't had lunch. I changed into something more comfortable and ordered room service. I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. I was watching a kdrama when my food arrived.

Suddenly the door of my hotel room flew open revealing........

Shirtless Jimin....