Chap:13

Gala

It was about 5:30 pm. I was getting ready for the gala. I did simple yet elegant makeup that brought out my natural features. I don't usually wear makeup, so this was different. I straightened my hair. I put on my red dress. It was filled with sparkles and had a skit up to my high thigh. It had just the right amount of cleavage.

I felt confident. I slipped on my silver shoe and grabbed my silver purse and placed my room key inside. I headed outside my room and into the lift. I looked at myself in the elevator. I hope this is good enough, oh Jimin you're in for a ride. I thought it would be fu to mess with him a little. Since he always messes with girls. Time for me to show him, I'm not like the rest. I exited the lift. I noticed Jimin waiting playing on his phone. He glanced up and was in utter shock. I sashayed towards him pretending not to notice his mouth ajar.

His phone slipped out of his hand and onto the floor. I soon walked up to him. "You look nice," he said pulling himself out of his daze. I smirked and said, "You look handsome as well." I stooped down and picked up his phone. "Here, you dropped this." I said smirking at him. He grabbed the phone and cleared his throat. He lead me to a car. He looked so amazing in a tux. His muscles slightly defined. His black pressed jacket sits so perfectly on his chest. His hair combed neatly and shiny. His tight pants hugged his thighs so effortlessly. "You done checking me out, I'm flattered babe, but we're gonna be late." I rolled my eyes and said "Shut up, and I'm not your babe." I hopped into the car as Jimin followed.

"Now there are going to be a lot of important people to my business there, so don't do anything stupid, ok, only talk of someone asks you to, got it," he said looking at me with a piercing gaze. "Yes sir," I said sarcastically, with a small sarcastic salute. "Loose the sarcasm would you," he replied.

We soon arrived infront of a huge house. Suddenly news reports and cameras were flashingas we stepped out of the car. Jimin quickly grabbed my waist and covered my face by pulling me into his chest and coving me with his hand. Bodyguards helped us through the crowd.