Chap:37

Date?

"Umm it's none of your business but yes I am..." I replied, letting him know that I'm done with this fake relationship. "Besides, our fake relationship is over," I continued. "Yeah I guess." He replied. I will come by tomorrow for my things." I said. He nodded slowly and left.

Timeskip to 6:30 pm

I was heading out to meet Jungkook. I walked thought the bright streets of Seoul. I sighed as my mind travelled to my mom. I hope she's doing well. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a car blowing his horn in my face. "Get in," it was Jimin. "Excuse me I'm capable of walking myself." I replied. "Umm u so sure...it's about to rain." I looked up and noticed the gloomy sky. I sighed and got in the car.

I sat down and I received a text.
Kooki: hey Y/n...I'm sorry but I can't make it tonight...something came up...I'm so sorry and I'll make it up to you.

Y/n: it's ok Kookie..be safe and I hope everything's ok.

I sighed as I sent the message. A wave of disappointment flushed over me. "Where to?" He asked. "Home," I muttered. "What? Why? What happened to your date with Jungkook?" He asked. "He canceled...." I replied fiddling with my phone. "I'm sorry..." Jimin said. "It's fine..." I replied. Suddenly he spun around and made a U turn. "Uhh, what are you doing? I live that way." I said. "I know." He responded calmly. "Then what are you doing." I asked. "You'll see.." he replied. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

Suddenly we arrived at the beach. "The beach? It's 7:30 pm." I said. "Would you calm down and trust me." He said. I groaned and we got out of the car. I've never been to the beach at night. I filled him as he walked towards an old hut. "Jimin, nice to see you again." An aged lady said with a huge smile on her face. "Hi, good to see you too." He replied. She suddenly gave him a yellow lantern. "Here you go.." he said giving her some money. "No this one is on us..." she said smiling again. He smiled as well and lead me along the beach again. "How did you find this place?" I asked. "I come here all the time...when I need quiet..." he responded.

He suddenly stopped. "Hold this...." he said handing me the lantern. I did as he sad and he pulled out a lighter. We opened the lantern and  he was about to light it when he said. "Make a wish..."