Chap:17

Parents

My eyes widened. "Ugh you pervert!" He chuckled at my statement. "Get up you need to move to my room." He stated. "What?!" I replied. "Hello, parents coming to stay here, they need to think we're an actual couple. So you need to move your stuff to my room." He explained. I sighed. "I'll help." He stated. I realized his mood change. He was so cold yesterday. But now he went back to his flirtatious attitude.

I was packing my jewelry when Jimin spoke. "Where do theses babies go?" He asked. I averted my eyes to see the blonde haired boy leaned up on the frame of the bathroom door, holding one of my lace underwear in his hands. My eyes widened. "Yah, give me those," I said about to snatch them. I ran over to him trying to grab them. He held them high up so I couldn't reach. He was short but I was shorter. "Uhhh I don't think so, I think I'll keep these. He said. I tried grabbing them but he quickly put them on his pocket.

I groaned in annoyance. "Can't you keep one of your side chicks underwear instead of mine?" I said. "Nah yours are cuter." He said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up," I said and continued packing. "Hey watch that tone, I'm still your boss, wouldn't want to get punished now would you?" He whispered into my ear. His voice sent a cold tingle down my spine.

I rolled my eyes. He helped me get my stuff into his room. It was a similar room to the one I stayed in. "Ok so my mom and dad will stay in your room ok and you'll have to stay here." I nodded. Suddenly it hit me. We have to stay, in the same room. With one bed. Oh no. Oh no no no no. I have to stay in a room with my boss. Oh god. It's ok Y/n, calm down. Just don't let him get to your head.

We both got ready and headed to the lobby to wait for his parents. "Y/n," I heard a familiar voice shout as the elderly couple approached us. She hugged me tightly. "So good to see you dear." She said. "Nice to see you too." I replied. We pulled away from the hug to notice Jimin and his dad standing there awkwardly.

"Good morning Mr. Park." I said slightly bowing with a small smile. I could tell that Jimin was shocked with my actions. "Let's get you guys to your rooms." Jimin stated as he lead the way. We arrived and they went into their room. "We'll get settled in." His mom stated while they left to go into the room. I slightly breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding.