Chap:14

Gala pt:2

We made it to the building safely. "You, ok?" Jimin asked with his hands on my hips. He lifted his hand and slightly moved some hair out of my face. He stared right into my eyes. I was lost for words. All I could do was nod. He shook his head in response. "Ok, don't forget the rules alright." I rolled my eyes and replied "Yes I know." "Oh come on, act like you're in love with me, that'll make it more believable." He said. "Beside who wouldn't want to be with me." He said whispering into my ear, I could almost feel him smirking at me. "Yeah, well I don't want to be with you." I stated looking at him, without realizing how close our faces was from each other.

"Be nice." He said smiling bitterly. He placed his hand on my bare back, since the dress was tied at the back, as he lead me through the crowd. Jimin conversed, among the businessmen and women. After some time. We headed o the bar, I sat on one of the stools. "What do you want?" He asked. "Oh I don't drink." I replied and his eyes went wide. "You don't drink alcohol?!" He questioned.I shook my head  in response. He lightly chuckled whilst ordering his vodka.

"Yo,man what's up." I heard as I noticed a y'all black haired boy coming near to us. He wore a navy blue tux with his shirt lightly tucked into his pocket. He was sipping a drink. Jimin and the handsome boy did a bro hug. I could tell they were close.

"Hey," Jimin said in a calm tone. Jimin took a sip of his drink and set it down.

 Jimin took a sip of his drink and set it down

"Oh this is Y/n, she's my fake date." Jimin replied calmly. My eyes widened ant his words. "Relax he won't tell." Jimin said calming me down. "Hi, I'm Taehung." The handsome boy smiled and shook my hand. "Hi," I replied. "You actually agreed to date him Y/n?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, I needed some overtime anyway." I replied. "Bro, you paid her." Taehyung questioned. "Yeah,"  Jimin replied. 

After some conversations, a y'all slim figured woman walked over to us. I noticed Jimin tense up upon noticing her. She was blonde and wore a black dress with almost everywhere sheer. I looked away in disgust at her outfit. She's practically looking for predators. I thought. "Hello boys," she said in a high pitched tone. Taehyung replied but saying hello. Jimin completely ignored her presence. Her next question, shocked me,

"So Jimin, who's the hoe?"