Chap:61

Shopping

I sighed and left it out. We entered the mall into a really fancy store for women. "Jimin, I can't afford anything in here." I roamed through the wracks of clothes looking for something at a decent price. "I don't get why I need new clothes this so stupid." I whined. "You need to look somewhat professional, remember you work for the highest company in  Seoul." He chimed. I rolled my eyes. "You gotta look good." He continued looking through the clothes. "Are you saying I don't look good." I said offended. "No that's not what I meant you're beautiful." He said as he swung his arm around my shoulders.

I blushed at his words. "Now go to the dressing room and I'll bring something." He said pushing me in the direction. "Jimin I can choose for myself," "Nope not today." He said.

After a few minutes the sales clerk brought piles of suits and skirts for me to try on. I put on a red blazer and matching pants and a black shirt inside. I came out to show him. "How's this." I asked. "It's okay....it's a bit too flashy...try another." He said. "Ok then fashion expert." I scurried to the dressing room and put on a black blazer and matching skirt. I walked out. "Nah it's too dull." He said. I rolled my eyes. After many outfits I put on a full white suit with a black button and white pants. I really liked this one.

I slowly walked out of the fitting room

I slowly walked out of the fitting room. Jimin stated at me. "It's bad isn't it?" I questioned. "No...it's perfect." He said. I smiled and went to the fitting room to change again. I came out and found Jimin at the cashier. "No I'll do it." I aid jumping infront of him. "Nope uh uh I already bought it." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks..." I softly told him. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

Timeskip an hour

We finished up at the mall and we headed home. I was pretty tired, so I just headed to my room. I laid down on my bed. I glanced over to the outfit he bought me. He's really changed. Wow. He's not the stuck up, flirty type anymore. He's kinda sweet....I brushed off the thoughts and entered my slumber.

Jimin POV

I glanced into Y/n's room. She was already asleep. She's so amazing, I need to tell her, everything. I should tell her that this was just a plan to get back at Jungkook. But that would ruin our relationship we have now. Wait.....did I possibly fall for her?