Chap:10

Hotel pt:3

"Ugh why can't be just admit he likes her?" Jimin ranted at the drama. "Look at you getting all sassy at a kdrama. Never new the biggest CEO loved teenage girl dramas." I said. "What? They're entertaining, I only watch them when I'm bored." He said. I chuckled. I need water. I got up and headed to the small kitchen. This hotel room was huge. I looked everywhere for glasses. I finally found them and they were at the top of the shelf. "Ughh." I sighed as I tried to hard to reach them.

Suddenly I felt a warm body against my back, I saw a muscular hand stretch above me and grabbed the glass. "Looking for this?" He questioned as I spun around only to be greeted by his dark eyes staring into mine. "Y-yes." I said quickly snatching the glass and turning towards the sink.

I slightly blushed as I felt his eyes on mine. I filled the glass wit water and drank it. Making my way back to the living room. Some minutes passed "Aren't you gonna go back to you're room?" I questioned looking at my boss sitting next to me. "I could but why would I want to." He said looking at me smirking. I rolled my eyes.

We watched so many kdramas. Jimin was still in my room. Why can't he just leave me alone. Ughh. It was about 6:30 pm. I got hungry again. "I'm hungry I'm gonna get food." I stated. "Ok let's go babe." He responded. "Umm I'm going alone." I said in an obvious tone putting on my jacket. "Yeah..uh I don't think so." He stated. "What? You can't tell me what to do!" I said annoyed at his behavior. "Y/n, don't forget you're on a business trip....with your boss. I have to make sure you aren't gonna go out clubbing when you're on a work trip." He said walking towards me. "This isn't even a business trip..I'm just you're fake date." I responded. "C'mon babe I'm starving." He said leaning on my hotel room door frame. I groaned in annoyance. "Are you talking back to your boss Y/n...I wouldn't do that if I were you....or you'll be...

Punished..."