Chap:72

Accident

I slowly peeked my eyes open. I was greeted by a white ceiling and the scent of the hospital. Memories of before flossed my mind.

Flashback:

The truck was speeding towards us. There was no time for us to doge the truck.Jimin suddenly placed his right arm to prevent be from getting hit badly. The car spun in circles. I held onto Jimin's hand tightly. We crashed and I lost consciousness.

End of flashback:

I looked around my room to see my dad and Minsoo. I slowly sat up grasping their attention . A harsh pain was felt on my hip but I ignored it. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" My concerned sister approached me. "Where is he?" I asked more worried about Jimin than myself. "Y/n, you need to rest," my dad said trying to lay be back down. "I need to see him, where is he?!" I yelled. No one was caring about him. They didn't even tell me if he's alive yet. I quickly got up and rushed out of my room holding my IV stand for balance. What is he's dead?what if he can't walk?what if he never wakes up?So may questions flooded my mind. I was freaking out. I didn't k ow where I was going but I needed to find him. Suddenly I see Taehyung. "Taehyung! Where is he?! Take me to him?! Is he ok?!" I bombarded Tae with so many questions.

"Y/n, calm down, your hip isn't well yet." He said worried about me. "I don't f*vking care about my hip Taehyung, where is he?!" I asked frustrated and in the verge of tears. Taehyung's pointed to the room. I quickly rushed inside. My heart broke when he laid there. I knew he was alive because his heart monitor was beeping. "He's going to be ok, he'll wake up in a few hours, he was badly hit so they did surgery." Taehyung explained. I breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly the doctor came in.

"Ah, Ms. Y/n, aren't you supposed to be resting in your room." The doctor emphasized on "your". "Mr. Taehyung I need to see a family member I'm sorry, but we need some sort of confirmation to assign meds." The doctor apologized. "Well his parents won't be here till tomorrow," Taehyung responded. "I can sign, I'm his girlfriend."