Chap:23

Dinner

"Excuse me? Can't you eat yourself?" I said. "Remember I'm still your boss and you still have to obey me." He said bringing his face closer to mine. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine.." I picked up the fork and slowly blew on it, since it was hot. I raised it towards his mouth. He opened his mouth and I spooned him the food.

"Mmm yumm

"Mmm yumm." He said smiling. "My turn." He cheered. I slowly turned my head in his direction to see him holding, the fork towards my face.

 I slowly turned my head in his direction to see him holding, the fork towards my face

I slowly opened my mouth, but he pulled the fork back. I leaned closer but he kept pulling the fork back. I didn't realize but I was really close to his face. I stared into his brown orbs, I felt as if I was caught in his spell. He looked at my eyes then at my lips. He was leaning in, "J-Jimin.." Our faces were inches apart. Ding Dong. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I quickly looked down, "I-I'll get it," I said walking rapidly towards the main doors.

"Ahh, hello Mrs. Park." I said giving a slight bow. "Yah, don't bow, it's alright." She stated.
I felt Jimin's presence in the hallway. "Hello, Mr. Park, good to see you again." I said while slightly bowing again.

We welcomed them inside, ill show you too your room. "Yah we don't need to, just go back to what you were doing, we are just staying here for some business we have in Seoul, pretend as if we aren't here." His mom said smiling cheekily at us. I looked at Jimin nervously.

Jimin and I finished eating and we were washing dishes. I was pretty tired since I had work today. I went upstairs to take a shower. I was heading into my room when I noticed, Jimin's mom, "Y/n, what are you doing in my ne of the guest rooms?" She asked. "I-uh, was just getting some extra pillows Incase you wanted some," I replied nervously. "Oh gosh no, now go on to Jimin and your room now, it's late." She said following me towards his room.

I slowly opened the door, " H-hey," I said walking inside. "Jimin, you have such a nice girlfriend, she even offered to get us pillows for our comfort." His mom said smiling at me. "Now I'll leave you two alone now, remember act as if we aren't here, so you can go on ahead and you know, have fun." She said mischievously as she walked towards the door. "Here is a small something for you to stay safe." She tossed the plastic bag towards my hands. I opened it and saw...

A box of condoms!?!?!!