Chap:50

Visitor

"Jimin I-I..." ding dong. Suddenly the door bell rang at a somewhat perfect timing. I scurried off to the door way with Jimin catching up behind me. I opened the door to find Taehyung. "Y/n?" "Hi Tae...it's not what it looks like...." I assured as he glanced at Jimin behind me. "I know," he replied. "Have you guys seen the news?" He asked as he walked into the house and to the living room. "Y/n is all over the news and the mysterious guy who escorted her to a car and drove off." Taehyung explained. "You need to think of something...quick..." Taehyung warned. "I'll hold a press conference and just tell them that she was just a date and nothing more," Jimin suggested. "They won't let Y/n off so easily unless she confirms it." Taehyung added. "Then I'll go to the press conference...." I said. "What? No you'll be bombarded with questions and pushy reporters and camera flashes, didn't you see how you froze today." Jimin said. "I'll be fine nothing is going to happen...I can handle it." I assured him. "Are you sure?" He questioned looking at me. "I-I don't want you to get flustered or angry because you know sometimes reporters can be pushy and make you uncomfortable and I-" I cut him off. "I'll be okay...trust me." Suddenly there was another knock on the door.

Taehyung got up to see who it was. I heard Taehyung say, "Jungkook?" I immediately got up. "Where is she Taehyung?" He asked. I hurried over. "I knew you'd be here," he said. "Have you seen the news Y/n! And you didn't care to tell me! I knew you went to gala but I didn't say anything, because I thought you would've told me!" He yelled. I should've told him. I shouldn't have kept it from him this long. "Now you're dragged into this entire situation." He stated. "Jungkook it wasn't her fault," Jimin butted in.

"It was mine, I begged her to do this, it's all my fault." Jimin took all the blame. He didn't even mention he was paying me. "Jungkook I'm sorry I should've told I just needed the mo-" I was cut off by Jimin saying, "She..just wanted to help me out." "Well she won't be helping you anymore," Jungkook said. "Jungkook I can't leave...you'll be dragged into this entire thing if we're seen together, it's gonna ruin this relationship. I'm staying here for a couple of days for yours and my safety. Just please understand." I begged. He looked at me with no emotion.