Chap:20

Thank you

I was confused at his statement. He pulled me onto the bed. He placed his heavy arm around my shoulders. "Sorry babe but this isn't happening." I said shoving his arm away. I placed a pillow between us and I raced my back towards him. I heard his give out a loud sigh. "Make sure to get up early, our flight leaves at 9am." He stated. "Ok..goodnight," I said feeling my eyelids become heavier. "Goodnight babe." I just drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip to morning

I woke up and felt a heavy weight around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see the most angelic face. His arm was strapped around my waist. I slightly lifted my arm and moved some of his blonde fluffy bangs out of his face. His eyes slowly peeked open. "Mhmm...what time is it?" He asked. "It's 5am. Come on we have to get up." I replied. I jumped out of bed and got ready.

We finished getting ready and made our way to the lobby to meet with his parents. "Good morning you two." His mom said with a bright smile on her face. "Good morning," I replied. Jimin was half way asleep. He looked so tired. I just can't wait to get home, and go back to normal. I sighed as we made our way to the airport.

We arrived onto the plane. "I never got a chance to ask, why were there cameras at the gala?" I asked, as I tried to buckle my seatbelt. "Because it was the biggest part of the year for CEO's for all of the biggest companies." He stated. I nodded giving up on trying to buckle my seatbelt. Suddenly Jimin's hands reached over and took the belt and buckled it around my waist. His fingers brushed against my waist as he tightened it. "There.." he said slowly pulling his hands away.

I felt a red hue creep into my face, so I just looked away. We made it to Seoul and bid Jimin's parents goodbye. I hopped into the familiar black car. "I'll send you off at home okay." He said looking at me. I nodded. "Hey..Y/n..Thanks so much...for this and don't tell anyone, about this relationship ok." He said. "Don't worry I won't."