Chap:49

Medicine

"Does it look bad?" He asked. "N-no..." I replied. "Are you saying I look handsome?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Pfttt, please." I sarcastically remarked as I collected the empty dishes. He chuckled. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out some ointment cream.

Jimin left to sit on the sofa with his phone. I rolled my eyes. He's always looking at a screen. I sat down and grabbed his face again. He looked startled but I quickly took some cream into my finger and brought it towards the dark scar on his lip. He moved back, "Wait....i-is i-it gonna h-hurt?" He asked looking at the cream on my finger. His eyes showed no sign of fear though. "No, it won't now come here." I said taking his face into my hand again.

I lightly touched my finger on the scar. "Owww Oww oww!!!" He yelped and moved back on the sofa. "I barely touched it.." I stated. "It burns you know." He complained. "That's why you didn't put any ointment huh?" I asked. "Come on it'll be quick." I assured. "Uh uh no way...it's hurts." He whined. Is he serious. He's acting like a complete baby. "Yah come here.." I said moving towards him again. I fell and landed right on his chest. I stared into his mysterious orbs. We stared at each other for less than a second until he pushed me off. "If you want me to put ointment then you'll have to catch me!" He yelled running away. Ugh he's so childish. I ran after him. "Yah! Get back here!" I yelled.

I knew he ran upstairs. I quietly tiptoed up the stairs. I stealthily crept down the hallway. I heard a shuffle in a doorway. "Gotcha!" I yelled as I held his collar. "Come on," I said as I put it near his lip. I gently pressed the ointment on the scar. "Owww!" He winced one pain and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I just continued to put the ointment on. I finished up and closed the bottle of medicine. "See that wasn't so bad," I said walking away. "Yeah sure for you! That hurt like hell." He whined following me back to the living room. "You know what would make it feel better?" He asked as I put the medicine back into the cabinet. "What?" I asked bluntly. I turned around to find his face inches away from mine. He said,"A kiss would make if feel better."