Chap:81

Engaged?

I quickly took the ring Jimin gave me and slipped it onto my ring finger. I didn't even know what I was doing or saying. I could see Taehyung with his mouth ajar. I glanced at Jimin who was just staring at me. "Is this true Mr. Park can you confirm this?" The reporter asked. Well I really didn't think this trough. It's either I get embarrassed on national TV or I hear what I've always wanted to hear. He just stared at me. I looked at him. I couldn't read his expression. "Yes it's true." He responded keeping his sharp gaze at me. I breathed a sigh. Wait, what is he said that to avoid more questions. What if he really doesn't want this. Y/n you're such an idiot.

"Press conference is over, you have all you need right?" Jimin motioned his bodyguards to escort the paparazzi out of the conference room. Jimin got up and was talking to someone. I got up and walked towards Taehyung. "Please tell me what the hell I just did?" I said. "I have no idea but Jimin wants you to wait for him in his office." He said escorting me to the lift. Taehyung and I entered the lift. "Did I just make the biggest mistake of my life Tae?" I asked. "Well, it's all up to you, do you love him?" He questioned. "I-I do, I love him...and I could let him go." I said burying my face into my palms. "Then tell him how you feel Y/n," suddenly the elevator stopped and we arrived at the familiar hallway. I opened the door and anxiously awaited Jimin.

"What if he hates me for this?" I was so nervous. "He won't," Tae assured. "How do you know?" I sighed. "Because I just know." He said smiling at me. Suddenly the door opened. My heart began to race just with his presence. Breathe Y/n, you can do this. Hopefully. "I'll uh, leave you two alone..." Taehyung quickly left the room. He looked at me "Well that went well," he chuckled. I looked down and said,"I'm sorry, ok.....I just wasn't thinking straight, I wasn't thinking at all, I was think about Jungkook and Chaeyong and my mom, and I thought about You and Me and u-us...I couldn't go back to the way we were before I can't let you go," I breathed out after speaking really quickly. He just stared at me with that expressionless face. "I'm sorry, you could call it off of you want but I just had to tell you-" I was cut off by his soft lips pressed against mine. He kissed me, I returned the kiss. He pulled away and said, "I love you.." I looked into his brown orbs. His face was inches away from mine. I could taste his breaths. "I love you too." I replied as I touched my forehead with his. "You w-what?" He asked in disbelief. "I love you...I always have...and i couldn't let things go back to the way they were, so I just said the first thing that came to my mind, I'm sorry if I put you in a bad position." I apologized looking down. "What? No way, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me!"