Chap:71

Don't slip away

Jimin POV

I slowly approached the familiar room, where her mom was. "Hello, Jimin," she said. I smiled in return. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for laying the fees. It really means a lot to me and my family." She said. "It's no problem really," I assured. "I called Y/n, but she didn't seem to know about what you did before." Her mom said. "Yes, I didn't want to tell her, I knew she wouldn't let me do it if I told her, so I did it secretly then she found out." I explained. "Well you did the right thing because she would've freaked out. You know Jimin I know about what Jungkook did, I should say I'm upset but I'm really happy, don't you two or each other slip away so easily...ok?" She said. "Don't worry, I won't let that happen, I-I really love her a lot." I said without thinking. "I know you do..." her mom said.

Y/n POV

"Hey dad where's Jimin?" I asked as he was missing from the living room. "Your mother wanted to meet with him." He replied. I slowly nodded and walked down the hallway. I opened the door. "Hey it's getting late, we should head back." I said. "Ok then drive safe." My mom said as we bid her goodbye.

We were walking outside when he stopped me. "I want you to know, that I payed for your mom's fees because I wanted to, not because I felt sorry for you or I pity y-" I cut him off with a kiss. I felt like I needed to, it felt right. He responded slowly. "Yah get a room you two!" We pulled away to see my mom and sister looking at us from the window. We chuckled and entered the car and drove away.

"By the way....I know...and I'm really extremely thankful for you, Jimin." I thanked him. He really helped us out a lot. Not even words would be enough to thank him. "I'll repay the money as soon as possible." I assured. "What no, I don't want you too, I already put you through so much with this fake girlfriend thing and then the paparazzi, and now you're living with me, and-" I cut him off again. "I don't mind..." I replied. He smiled and then averted his eyes back to the road. Suddenly a huge truck was seen speeding towards us.....suddenly everything went black.