Chap:43

Argue

He scoffed, "Why are you so mean.." he pouted. "Huh me? Mean? You're the one who's mean.." I argued. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Y/n?" I looked in the direction of the voice. It was Chaeyong. "Oh umm hi, Chaeyong." I replied. She smiled. "I came to see Jimin I didn't expect to see you here." She stated. "Oh I was just leave-" I was cut off when Jimin suddenly pulled me towards him and swung his arm around my shoulder. "Sorry Chaeyong but we're kind of busy right now." He said looking at me. I returned with an annoyed gaze.

"Oh my bad...I'll come back....some other time..." she awkwardly replied. He nodded vigorously in return as he closed the door. I shoved his hand off. "Would you get your hand a ofc me." I said. "What the hell was that? She was just trying to talk to you?" I argued. "Well I don't wanna talk to her!" He replied annoyed. Suddenly it hit me. My mind traced back to what Taehyung told me of their past together.

I now understand why it's so hard for him. I could see the hurt in his eyes when he looked at her. I couldn't help but feel remorse for him. He's just a guy with a broken heart that needs mending. "You can leave now..." he said looking away. I nodded and left his house. I made my way back home to find over 40 messages from Jungkook. I decided to call him.
"Hey kookie wanna meet you at the cafe." I asked. "Sure!" He cheered. I giggled and hung up. I got ready and left the apartment.

"Hey, cutie." He perked as I dat down at the table. "Hi," I responded. "So Y/n would you like to tell me where were you last night?" He asked as he stared right into my soul. "I-I" I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse.

"You weren't at your apartment because I came to visit you..so where were you?" He questioned. "I was visiting my mom." I replied quickly. He slowly nodded. "Did you solve that emergency Friday?" I asked. "Hmm what?" He questioned. "Uhh the thing you said that came up..." I explained. "Oh yeah right, every thing was good." He replied. I nodded happily.

We finished eating and we walked out into the city. When suddenly he pulled me into a Hug!