Chap:90

Made up!

I called out to him. He's so close yet so so far. I was out of breath and placed my hands on my knees and looked down. My chest rising and falling. Suddenly I see a pair of black sneakers infront of me. I look up to see Jimin. I smiled. "You came," he said. "Of course I came," I hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me sweetly. "I choose you and I'd keep choosing you Jimin." I said. "I'm so sorry Y/n for everything , I-" I cut him off. "I know, it's ok, I forgive you, just don't lie to me, tell me ok?" He nodded and pulled me into a deep kiss.

I noticed he had the ring I threw off in his hands. "I think I'll need this back.." I snatched the ring from his hands and put it on. He giggled. I knew I made the right choice. I knew he was the one for me. I couldn't let him go. "I'm so sorry," I apologized. "Why are you sorry? I should be the one apologizing." He cupped my cheek. "Well I made you feel hurt and I made you cry, it broke my heart to see you like that...I didn't mean to I'm sorry." I looked down. He tilted my chin up. "Hey it's ok, I'll shed all my tears for you.." he smiled. I hugged him tighter. I didn't want to let go.

"Yay! You guys made up." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked behind me to see Jieun and Taehyung smiling at us. "I didn't know you two knew each other." Jimin said. They shyly looked away and let go of their linked hands "Hmm.." I giggled.

Timeskip to next week:

Today was our engagement party. We decided to celebrate. My mom's surgery went well and now all she needs is medication. She's good as new. "Come on Y/n let me see!" I heard my best fiend and sister giggle. I walked out of the bathroom and revealed my white halter dress. It was lace and had a v neck.

"Wow! You look amazing!" They cooed. "Guys chill it's not my wedding day yet.." I chuckled. "Come on everyone is waiting." Minsoo, hurried me up and pushed me out the door. "Wow Y/n this place is huge you should invite me over more often." Minsoo gazed around my now soon to be new home. I slowly walked down the stairs. Everyone's eyes were eyes were on me. Suddenly everyone began to applaud. I smiled and linked my arms with Jimin. "You look beautiful," he kissed my cheek. "Thank you," I smiled.

I was finally truly happy. My mom was healthy. I have the best job I could ask for. And I get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man. "Ladies and gentlemen, Your bride and groom to be." Everyone applauded again. I smiled. "My bride to be." Jimin smiled.

Timeskip 6 months later

"I'm so nervous.." I fiddled with my fingers in my perfectly white lace dress.

"You'll be fine, it normal to be nervous on your big day!" Minsoo cheered as she handed me my bouquet

"You'll be fine, it normal to be nervous on your big day!" Minsoo cheered as she handed me my bouquet. "Deep breaths Y/n, he loves you and you love him, wouldn't want to keep him waiting now would we." Jieun said as she hugged me. "You look so beautiful." She said as she pulled away from the hug. "Ahh don't make me cry I can't ruin my makeup." I fanned my face to dry the tears. She chuckled with sparkling eyes. "Where's my bride? Oh Y/n you look gorgeous!" My mom entered the room. "You look amazing Y/n." Jimin's mom said as she held my hands. "It's time," Taehyung said as he linked arms with Jieun.

"Ok I'm ready now!"