Chap:33

Bff?

"W-what?!" I stuttered. "I-I need some time to think about it..." I continued. "Ok..no rush." She said as he smiled at me.

Chaeyong POV

Ahh..Y/n...you and Jeon..now I know for sure..your relationship with Jimin is fake. He's gonna love this, I can't wait to tell him.

Y/n POV

It was now lunchtime, I met Chaeyong in the lobby. "Hey," she beamed. "Hi." I replied. We began conversing as we walked through the city. "How come you and Jimin never went public?" She asked. "Umm public?" I questioned confused by her question. "Yeah like with your relationship...magazines would love to know about you guys..." she continued. "Ummm....I don't think we're ready for that, no one at the office knows anyway." I replied. "But I think that cutie Jungkook really likes you." She remarked. "Oh...umm...well...I don't really..know.." I said trying to come up with an excuse. She nodded slowly.

"Listen Y/n...I really like you...but I don't appreciate that you're lying to me." She said smiling. "I know you and Jimin aren't an actual couple.." she trailed off. My eyes widened. "W-whaaat.." I stuttered. Did Jimin tell her? Is it obvious? "Don't worry I won't tell, but let's talk about Jungkook, he honestly really likes you..." she said. "I-I don't know..." I shyly stated. "Oh come on Y/n..he's hot, has a good job, and I see the way he looks at you..." she continued. Does he really like me, I've always doubted love. I never had time for it or I was just the wrong person...or I guess I just wasn't good enough. I've had really bad experiences with relationships. To be honest I'm just scared of getting hurt again. I sighed. "Hello...Y/n.." I heard Chaeyong as she snapped her fingers in my face. "Sorry I zoned out.." she chuckled.

We finished having lunch and we were heading back to the office. "You should tell Jungkook you like him...I know you do..." she cooed. "I'm gonna think about it." I said walking into the building. I waved her goodbye as she exited the lift. I returned to my office to find a vet upset looking Jimin. "Umm wha-" I was cut off by Jimin's loud voice echoing through my office.

"Why were you with her?"