Chap:47

Was it you?

"W-what?" I questioned her. "Well if you think about it you left the country that exact same week." She explained. "No no it wasn't me. Why would I be seen with Mr.Park. He's such a playboy it could be any girl." I stated so she would buy it. She slowly nodded. "Mmmhmmm." She said narrowing her eyes at me. "And I'm dating Jungkook." I added. She then said, "Yeah you would never." I chuckled nervously as she left my office.

Jungkook POV

I was looking at the news when I noticed Jimin walking with a girl at the gala. I knew it was Y/n. Ugh why can't be just leave my girl alone. I bet he paid them to put up this article. I hate him. I'm meeting Y/n today for dinner. I can't wait. She's so amazing. I can't believe she actually agreed to date me. I smiled just thinking of her.

Y/N POV

I headed to the restaurant to meet Jungkook. "Hey," "Hi Y/n." He cheered. He looked so happy and so was I. I really loved him. We finished our date and we had to say goodbye. "Goodnight Y/n...love u." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Goodnight kookie...love you too." I smiled as I waved goodbye.

I walked away from the restaurant to be greeted with a bunch of cameras and reporters. "Ms. Kim, it's claimed to be you who accompanied Mr.Park CEO of Park Industries to the gala in China. Is that true?" "Ms.Kim, are you and the billionaire CEO dating?" "What is your relationship with Park Jimin?" "Was it you at the airport?" So many reporters and cameras were in my face. They bombarded with questions. I just stood there. Microphones and phones pointed towards me waiting for answers. Suddenly a man in a face mask and hat on grabbed my arm. It was a familiar touch. It felt like I knew this person without even seeing their face. His face was completely covered.

He pushed me into the car and drove off. He glanced at me. I knew it was him. It was Jimin. "Are you ok?" He asked taking off his face mask with his free hand. I slowly nodded. "How did you know I was there?" I asked wondering how he could e possibly known I would've been there tonight. Was he spying on me?