Chap:80

Press conference

I was shocked at my mom's question. "Is this really what you want? To let him go?" She asked again. I couldn't think straight. I can't go back to the way it was before,"No, no mom, I don't want to let him go, but what choice do I have," I replied not knowing if he really loves me. "Tell him how you feel," she said. "I can't, what if he doesn't feel the same way?what if he never wants to see me again? What if he-" my mom cut me off by picking up my hand, "This is proof," she pointed to the ring. "But how, how am I going to tell him?" I asked. "You'll know what to do," she said and smiled at me.

After 3 hours

I arrived at home. Jimin was in his office. I didn't g inside though. He must be working. I thought. I just went up to my room.

Jimin POV

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked Taehyung who sat across from my desk. "Tell her how you feel," he replied. "How?" I questioned. "Oh I don't know how about ....Y/n, I love you..." he sarcastically suggested. "It isn't that easy, Tae," I sighed. "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" "She does feel the same way, have you even seen the way she looks at you." Taehyung sighed. "You have to tell her," he said.

Timeskip to next day
Y/n POV

Jimin was going back to work today. I was a bit sad since he won't be at home. I have no idea how I'm going to tell him how I feel. I may never have the courage to do so. I saw him walking down the stairs. I gave him his water bottle, and his pain killers. "Incase..." I smiled. "Thanks...don't get too bored while I'm not here." He giggled. "I won't..now go," I said pushing him out the door. "Maybe I should stay with you..." he chuckled. "I'll be fine...go.. get out of here." I chuckled as he walked out the door. I turned around and began walking away. Suddenly the door opened. "Did you forget something?" I asked. "Yup," he said walking through the door. "What is it-" I was cut off with his soft lips pressed against mine. I slowly returned the kiss.

We pulled away and he smiled. "Ok I'll go now. Goodbye." He bid me farewell as I stood there in utter shock. "Woah..." I mumbled

Timeskip to a few days later

Today was the day of the press conference. I was super nervous. Before all I wanted was to get this thing over with. But now, I-I don't want to leave him. I can't tell him how I feel, I just can't. I'm so scared of the rejection. I out on the white suit he bought me. I sighed and frowned as I made my way down the stairs. "Ready?" He asked. "Yup," I replied putting in a fake smile.

We made it to the office. There were so many cameras and reporters. Taehyung thankfully helped us get into the building. We entered the familiar conference room."Well I guess this is it, just answer the questions honestly, ok," he said and I nodded. He realized my frowning face and asked. "Hey, everything ok." I just simply nodded. We sat down and the reporters and camera filled the room. So many people were asking questions at the same time. "What is the relationship between you two?" "Have you two been dating secretly?" "When did you meet?" So many questions were being asked. I was getting a pretty bad headache. My vision became blurry. If I say we aren't dating, then everything's goes back to normal....I don't want that, I can't let him, go. My mind ran on Jungkook and Chaeyong. Jimin was beside me in my hard times. He helped me. He saved my life. He paid for my mom. He took care of me. I can't leave him. I'm not ready to let him go. I glanced to him sitting beside me. He looked sad. Does he want to give up on us. "So are you two dating?" One reporter asked. Suddenly the room went quiet. I looked at him. He frowned and looked at me, and said, "Actually we-" I cut him off and said,

"We're engaged!"