Chap:27

Lunch?

"N-no stop, it isn't like that," I said defending myself. He slowly let go of my arm. I looked at him. His eyes filled with concern. "I-I'm fine," I said. "Then why are you crying?" He asked, about to touch my face. I stepped back. He retreated his hand. "I'm ok," I said wiping my tears away. "I should go, someone is going to see us and start rumors." I said. He nodded, I quickly ran into the lift back to my office.

I sighed. What is going on Y/n. Minsoo, you're in so much trouble. She shouldn't be telling people private business. Now Jungkook thinks i don't have money to support my own family. Great. I exited the lift and headed back to my office. There was no sight of Jungkook. Did I upset him? I sighed and returned to my work.

Timeskip to lunch

I was just about to leave for my lunch break when Jimin's assistant walked in. "Mr.Park, would like to see you Ms. Kim." She stated. I nodded. Great now I have to face him. I sighed and left for his office.

I slowly knocked and entered. He was sitting quietly, working on his laptop with some cute round specs on. "H-hey," I said, making him known if my presence. "Hey, my mom wants to meet up for lunch," he said bluntly, with his eyes never leaving his computer screen. I nodded. "I'll wait downstairs," I said running out of the room. The atmosphere in there was so tense. I could tell something pissed him off.

I made my way to the lobby. I got a phone call from Jimin. I picked it up, "Meet me where I dropped you off this morning," he said and hung up the phone. Huh, rude. I headed over and saw him waiting in his car, I got in. There was a bit of awkward silence. He looked really upset, I didn't know why, and I didn't want to know. I just want to get this week over with. I wanna get my money and pretend this never happened.

We arrived at the restaurant. I noticed the familiar elderly couple and a familiar handsome face. Jimin snaked his arm around my waist. "Come sit sit." His mom remarked motioning is to have a seat. We sat down. "Hey, you look pretty," Taehyung said. "Thanks," I replied smiling. He's so sweet. Suddenly someone walked up to our table. It was.....

Chaeyong?....