Chap:60

Breakfast?

I headed down the stairs after taking the medication. I walked to the kitchen to find Taehyung and Jimin. "What are you two doing?" I asked sitting on the stool. "We are making you breakfast," Taehyung cheered. "Why I can do it." I was about to get off to help. "Nope you sit and stay." Jimin ordered. "Yes sir." I saluted. "Ugh it's so cold.." Jimin complained. "Yeah it's almost winter you know." I said. "Great then it's gonna be twice as cold." He whined. It's been almost 4 and a half months ago since Jimin and I went on the business trip. I don't get why the reporters can't just let it go.  I sighed. So much time has passed. "I can help you know." I said. "Nooo, sit and stay...ok...did you take your medication?" He asked as he placed his soft hand on my forehead feeling my temperature. "Yeah....I-I did." I said. He smiled "Good, you had a slight fever las night." He said. I slowly nodded, as memories of last night flooded my mind. I was waiting for him to return home but I fell asleep.

Timeskip a few days

It has been over a week I've been staying a Jimin's house. Reporters just keep, coming up with stories and wondering about my disappearance. Jungkook sometimes came over to hang out and we went out a few times but I had to cover my face. I could tell he was a bit annoyed of the situation but I knew he understood to some extent I love him and I couldn't get him into this whole situation. I arrived home from a date with Jungkook. "Hey, we're going out." Jimin walked towards me. "What? Why? I just came home...." I whined. "You need new clothes for the press conference. It's next week and you need to look professional." He said as he put on his jacket as the winter will soon be here. "Dress warm babe." He added. I rolled my eyes.

We piled into the car and headed to the mall. I sighed as I put on my face mask. Suddenly he reached out his hand and took my hair out of its ponytail. "Yah, what are you doing?" I annoyingly asked. "It looked good," I complained. I was taken back when he said,

"You look pretty with it out,"