Chapter ten

As Penelope and Iaso swam through Hecate’s sea, Penelope couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit guilty.
Even though her mother stood back and let her Father be captured and tormented, she was still her mother. The woman who birthed and raised her.                                                                                                                                  
“You know; I can’t help but feel guilty for what I did back there” She admitted to Iaso.                                                          “Yeah, I mean, Leia is very innocent and naive. To be honest, I miss her already”.                                                        “No, Iaso, Leia will be fine. Rhode isn’t going to exploit her in any way, he’s just…looking for companionship. I was talking about draining the room of water, I shouldn’t have done that”.          “I mean, I guess it was kind of pointless, since it didn’t harm Poseidon in any way” She said with a shrug.                                                                                                                                   
“I know. I guess I just wasn’t really thinking” She said absentmindedly as she ran her hand through the Hippocampus’ shiny mane.
They were already air-borne, flying over the seas that belonged to Hecate.    “I get it, it’s hard to think logically when you are in a stressful situation like that. But don’t trouble yourself over it, you did what you thought was necessary”.                                                                                                                                                         “I don’t know how to deal with the fact that we will be going to Zeus’ palace. I don’t think I’m ready. It’s even worse than having to be at Poseidon’s”.              “But look how easily you were able to deal with that” Iaso said optimistically. “This time I will be meeting face to face with the person who is to be blamed for all of this. I’m not that brave, Iaso. I could barely contain the flames within me a while ago, what do you think is going to happen when I meet Zeus?” Penelope asked her friend as they swerved sharply to the right.                      “Easy boy, easy” Penelope exclaimed and firmly rubbed the side of the creature’s face.
The Hippocampus snorted as if in reply to say that he knows what he’s doing.

“I sort of expected Mount Olympus to be more…regal looking I guess” Iaso said with her hands on her hips, looking up at the entrance of the palace on Mount Olympus.
Penelope fed the Hippocampus some candy bars and rubbed his forehead, before he started to flap his wings, ready for take-off.                                      “It’s got this ancient historical feel to it” Iaso said.                                                                  “I can’t be bothered about how this place looks. The only thing I’m really worried about is how are we going to search this place for the obol. By now, Zeus probably already knows about everything that happened in the sea and he is definitely going to try and stop us”.                                                                            

“Well, that’s honestly just perfect, Pen. Think about it, Zeus will be looking all over for us – except in his own palace. He doesn’t know that the first obol led us here, in fact no one apart from us, Leia and Rhode knows”.                                    “My father knows too; he might know where they all are” Penelope whispered.
“Seriously? He had a vision about it and didn’t tell you anything? Why?” Iaso asked as the two of them ducked behind a floral bush at the sound of company.                                                                                                                                                  “Because he doesn’t believe in abusing his ability to project visions. It was a gift from the Fates themselves. He might have visions often, but he will never disclose it to anybody” Penelope explained as she and Iaso came back up from behind the bush after checking if the coast was clear.                                      “I see. Anyway, how are going to get the obol? We’ll need a disguise”.                    “What are the two of you doing here? The performance for Heracles shall commence shortly” A tall lady dressed in a light pink silk robe asked, her face and hair was expertly made to impress.