Chapter twenty nine

Penelope’s body ached. She was sure last night’s lengthy activities had taken a toll on her body. After Adonis came the first time, he made her switch positions, so that she straddled him and then he came a couple of more times. He was insatiable and unstoppable.                                                                                                           She had a bruise from the whip on her thigh after she refused to kiss him, her nipples raw from the all the pinching. Penelope didn’t know why she still refused him, she wanted him to do anything and everything he craved to do to her.                                                                                                                                                   

Secretly, she liked his slaps and whips and felt more pleasure knowing he enjoyed hurting her.                                                                                                                                It was sick, but also seductive. She lost her control over her powers a few times during the night and let out small flames through her fingertips, which almost burnt Adonis’ hair.                                                                                                                       She heard a sniffle near her ear, and peeked over her shoulder. Adonis was soundly sleeping in the bed next to her.                                                                                Last night she had seen a different side of him. He was needy and desperate and harsh and forceful and exceptionally wonderful all at the same time. It wasn’t something she was used to; hell she’s only had sex with one other person before.                                                                                                                                

And that was nothing in comparison to what she experienced with Adonis. But even though he slapped too mercilessly, bit her skin open and used that damn stinging whip on her body, Adonis made sure he was able to soothe her pain by either licking her skin or rubbing his hands all over her.                                                        Penelope shivered in anticipation for the next night to come.                                       Would he take her again? Would he try and make her try more new things? One thing was for certain, he didn’t need to really force her, she wanted him.

Adonis snaked his arm over to the other side of the bed. It was empty. He opened his good eye and looked for Penelope.                                                                She wasn’t in the bed. In fact, she wasn’t anywhere around in the room. He lifted his body out of the bed and stretched his limbs, then walked towards the bathroom. He tentatively opened the door and saw her standing in front of the mirror in all her seductive nakedness, running a hand through her wild hair. He’d pulled on that hair earlier on and smiled at the thought. Penelope caught his eyes and turned around to face him.                                                                                     She no longer knew how to behave in front of him. No longer knew what to say. She let her eyes drop to the floor, aware of his starkness.                                                  

“After all the things we had done last night, there is certainly no reason for you to avert your gaze” Adonis said as he leaned against the bathroom door frame. He had this smug look on his face that made Penelope’s cheeks burn. Adonis looked at her body and he mentally berated himself for going overboard last night.                                                                                                                                                                     Penelope had bite marks all around her neck, another on her breast. The whip he had used, branded her thighs in thick long lines. He didn’t even need to look at her ass to tell that she had been brutally marked there as well. He didn’t regret any of what he had done to her body though.                                                            What he had felt last night was exhilarating. Definitely better than what he fed off from the tormented souls.                                                                                                  Still, he felt a tinge of culpability in the back of his mind. He swallowed guilty before he spoke.                                                                                                                                   “Do you hurt?”. Penelope turned around to look in the mirror, continuing with her hair before she spoke.                                                                                                      “Just a little”.