Chapter 7: The School's Art Club

Everything seems dark. As we open the room, a man bathing blood was seen before our very eyes. The scenery is vague yet the terror isn't.

Well it must be confusing to start here. Let's rewind back where my day was just starting.

It is another day yet another start. After yawning I fix my bed as I ready myself for another rough day. The same thing as usual happens. I go down stairs, brush my teeth and eat breakfast. After all of that I ready myself to school. I got dress and went off. As I was walking, I heard people laughing hard. It seem to be coming from two students from my school. They are sitting at the side of the street facing the wall. One of them wears glasses and the other one behaves like a pet. I approach them to see what it is all about. When I came closer, they are looking porn magazines. I didn't anticipate that they are two perverts doing their thing at the side of the street. I slowly back off and walk away from them.

'What a bunch of weird people', I said as I continue walking.

I arrive at school and saw Yui waiting for me.

'Good morning Yui', I said as I approach her.

Yui opened her greeting with a bright smile.

'Morning Darling', said Yui.

We walk together to our room as usual. At the room we arrive before the class started. I listen to the teacher discuss until our lunch started. Yui and I aren't going to the cafeteria today because we decided to brought our own packed lunch and eat at the classroom. We set up our bentos and eat.

'Wow Haruto! Your lunch looks very delicious. Did you just make it yourself?' said Yui.

'Thanks Yui. Yeah, I'm the one who did my lunch. Mom and dad had something to go to. They'll be gone for a few days I guess', I replied.

'Oh I see...' said her.

She pulled out her phone and dialed some numbers.

'Uhh... What are you doing?' I ask.

She didn't listen to me until the number was reached. I kept asking her even at the phone but she's still not answering.

'...Can I stay there while you're gone? Yeah. Okay got it. Take care', Yui ending the call in confirmation.

'Who did you just call?' I ask curiously.

'Oh that... it's your parents. They said they'll let me stay at your house while their gone. Isn't that great!?', Yui said excitedly.

'Wait what are you talking about. I haven't agreed yet and how do you even know my parent's number in the first place', I said tensely.

'Relax darling. It's not like I'm going to do something indecent while your parents are gone. But if you want I could make some adjustments...'

'There's no way. It's not happening!' I said.

Yui giggles.

'Wipe off first that rice from your cheek. Geez you look like a kid', said Yui.

My face reddens due to embarrassment. I tried to wipe off my cheek to remove it from my face.

'Not there you dummy. Here...'

Yui held her hand out and wipe the rice off my cheek then ate it.

'Delicious', Yui said smiling.

My face turned even redder.

We ate our lunch and after sometime the class resume. I still can't forget how embarrassing it was. I can't focus on listening on the class because of it. Also Yui is going to be in my house. Even if it is temporarily still, it makes me worry somehow.