Chapter 12: Finally a Member

After the photo booth, we played more at the arcade. I taught Yui how to play arcade games because she never had to play. Ever since her mother passed away her dad kept her inside the house. The only time she goes outside was when she go to school. After some games later, we decided to go home.

I called for a taxi and we went in. I told the driver where to go and proceeded. When I look at Yui she's already asleep. I took off my coat and blanket it to Yui. Her face drew my attention. It kind of reminds me of a cat. She looks peacefully sleeping like a cat. Suddenly she starts drooling. I hurried to get my handkerchief but then she talk on her sleep.

'Haruto hehehehe...' said Yui.

'What is it Yui?' I ask.

'It's the name... Of my future husband', she said.

What she said flattered me.

'You don't have to worry about me mom', she said as she cuddle my shoulder.

I was about to wipe her drool when, the car hit a bump and make inside shook. Yui wakes up and look at me. She backed away and hid her face with my coat. The taxi arrived at our house. Yui hurriedly went in the house still covering her face. I paid for taxi and followed her due to my worry. I followed her up to my room. When I peek inside, she was humping a pillow with her face and screaming excitedly. My worry feeling was gone knowing that she's too happy of what happened today. I went downstairs to wear my apron and started making dinner.

After cooking I set up the table. While doing it, I fell asleep without knowing. I open my eyes and saw a vast open space. A voice very familiar was heard but, it wasn't something I can comprehend. The voice kept repeating and becomes clearer each time.

'Haruto... Haruto... HARUTO'

I was woken up by Yui.

'Darling the food will get cold if you don't eat it', said her.

I fix myself.

'You haven't eaten yet?' I ask.

'No I haven't. I was waiting for you. I already took a bath by the way. You should too after you finish eating', Yui said.

We ate together the dinner I made. After that I wash the dishes and took a bath. I was just there in the tub thinking of my painting that the club submitted. The thing is, my purpose of wanting to be at the club was to make friends with them. When I first saw Izuki and Miura as perverts looking at a porn magazine in the middle of the street, their vibe didn't send me off. I'm usually not interested to other people. But when I met them again at the club, it made me even more eager to be with them. I talked to Izuki at the cafeteria and somehow gave Miura an advice. Those little things that I did made me feel flattery. I think it is what they call making friends.

When I finished bathing, I dried myself with towel and get dressed up. I got dizzy after bathing that I passed out. When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying at Yui's lap on the bathroom.

'What are thinking passing out at the bath like that?' said her.

'Sorry I guess I'm just really exhausted because of what we did today...' I said as my eyes close again.

'Oh Haruto...' said Yui.

She carried me at her back and went to my room. There she laid me on the bed and let me continue to sleep. It was almost 10 o' clock in the morning when I woke up. I spotted Yui sleeping beside me. I remembered passing out last night at the bathroom. It made me realize that Yui carried me upstairs. Normally I would be embarrassed about this kind of thing but, it seems like I didn't. I felt moved somehow. The lingering feeling made me touch Yui's hair.