Chapter 18: Pool Episode

'Today sure is hot', I said as I walk under the sun.

It is Sunday today. I am now on my way to our school. I stopped by to Risa's house hoping we could walk together there.

'Hey Haruto great timing. Let's go', said Risa.

'Take care daughter', said Risa's dad.

After Risa said her regards, we continue on going to school.

'It really is great to be with you again Haruto. Meeting you sure is one of the great things that happened to me. When I met you as a kid it really did a great impact on me. Because of you, I learn to love art and even make friends while doing it', said Risa.

'You're welcome', I replied with a smile.

'I just hope Izuki and I would be more romantic than we usually do', said Risa.

'I guess Izuki senpai really does love you', I said.

'How do you know? Are you and Yui like this while you two are still starting?' asked her.

'I uh... No...' I replied.

Risa sighed.

'What am I going to do for you to love me back Izuki?' said Risa.

'Do you two go on dates?' I asked.

'No not at all. In fact the only thing we do is walk together from our houses to the school. We also had Miura with us acting like a third-party', she replied.

'But does Izuki told you he love you?', I ask again.

'Not one bit. He only cares about body portions. I wonder if he could be interested in me', said Risa.

I look at her body and gave it a thought.

'I guess there's a chance he will', I said.

'You do?' she asked.

'Yeah he will be head over heels later', I said grinning.

'I'm really glad you're my friend', she said smiling.

We arrived at school after talking. It was weekend so the only people there were some teachers and the school guard. I approached him and told him we were to clean the pool today. He called for the teacher and approved of us getting in.

'Alright we've got some cleaning to do guys. Let's do this', said Miura running.

'Hey Miura I think we should go change first', I said to him.

'Yeah what did I said', said Miura.

We went into the changing room and change into our swimming wear.

'You're body's amazing Izuki senpai. I didn't know you've got some great lines', I said.

'What did you expect from someone who praises proportions as divine things', said Izuki.

'Like you're one to talk Haruto. You got some really great shape. It isn't too masculine but, it looks really firm', said Miura.

'You're right Miura', said Izuki.

'Thanks for complementing. Dad is a kendo player on his teens. I was so skinny back then that I couldn't even swing the wooden sword. That is why I trained myself until I could finally keep up with my dad', I said.

'So you could like beat up someone with just a long stick. How awesome!' said Miura.

'You always seem to amaze me Haruto', said Izuki.

'Let's just start cleaning shall we?', I said as I open the door.

'Yeah let's go-'

Izuki and I stopped. Something really beautiful is walking in front of us.