Chapter 21: Men with Chivalry

I open my eyes surprisingly and had woken up.

'Is it... Just a dream?'

I look under my blanket and saw no one. I search for Yui and saw her sleeping beside Risa.

'It really was just a dream after all', I said grinningly.

Since I woke up early, I went to the eatery for some tea. I helped myself trying to freshen my mind.

'What's this? Enjoying a tea without me...' said Chiaki.

I nearly choke of her coming out of nowhere.

'Oh good morning Chiaki', I said.

'By the way Haruto... About my confession...'

For some reason the atmosphere suddenly become heavy.

'Don't let it bug you on this trip okay? I just thought that maybe you are being troubled by it', said Chiaki.

I really thought she will ask for my response for it. I'm not in the mood to answer a confession this time.

'No it doesn't. Actually I enjoyed going to places yesterday. Miura and I had fun', I said to Chiaki.

'Oh I forgot one more thing', said Chiaki.

'What is it', I ask.

'Did Miura said something weird to you about me?' Chiaki ask.

I thought for a second about what she was asking. Miura looks like he loves Chiaki so much and I don't want to ruin that.

'No I haven't. Why?' I replied.

'Oh it was nothing. Probably best if you don't know', she said as she went back to the room smiling.

After they got ready for our next roaming we now have different groups and destination. Izuki and Risa will be going the at the forest shrines, Yui and I are going to the urban areas, and Chiaki and Miura will be going to the prefectures.

'Not again...' Chiaki said sounding upset.

'So when are we going to start?', I ask.

'About that... Our time for the field trip is squeezed. We won't have tomorrow as another day of roaming. The teachers decided to rent a large empty space and have a bond fire. That leaves us doubling the roaming schedule today. Morning roam is only a few hours disadvantage from afternoon roaming since we gotta go back for lunch break. Does that sound clear?' said Izuki senpai.

'Yes sir', said all of us.

'No need to salute Miura', said Risa.

After our little meeting the roaming began. Yui and I went to the urban areas.

'It doesn't look that good like in the guide magazine', I said.

'Must be because it was photographed at sunset', said Yui.

'Yeah right... How lame for the teachers to do that', I said.

'You aren't that excited with the bond fire. But Risa said it would be fun. Especially when we dance around it', said Yui.

'Well I'm not a big fan of it', I said.

'Could it be that my darling does not know how to dance?', Yui said giggling.

'No of course not. I can dance. It is just I'm really shy about it', I said.

'You don't have to. You're just gonna dance darling. Nothing will be lost if you dance publicly', said Yui.

'Okay fine I'll dance...', I said.

She responded with a smile.

A bike came out of nowhere and was about to hit Yui. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to me.