Valentine Special: Chapter 29

This is Hasegawa Risa. It has been 3 months since the events happened. Right now I'm walking my way to school because it is already resume of classes. As I walk down the road, I notice someone familiar.

'Hey Love, Good morning! How is your day so far?' I ask as I tap Izuki in his shoulder. 'Well... I watched the news and find out that Kurumiya Misaki had launched another NSFW magazine. I plan to buy some after school' He replied grinning like a creep.

'Ugh... Same old Izuki. I just hope you would just look at me instead of those magazine girls', I said sounding upset. Izuki held my hand. 'Don't be jealous Risa. For me your figure is the only perfect proportion', said him.

'Err... What a weird way to say it. But I guess it made me feel better', I lean my head on his shoulder.

We arrive at the school and parted ways as we go to different buildings. Izuki was a 2nd year so we had to. As I sit at my chair, my friends in the class approach me to talk about each other's vacation.

'Hey Risa... What did you and your partner did this Christmas?' Her question made me upset as I recall what happened last Christmas. Izuki didn't plan anything. I even ask him but he said it is just a bother.

'Hey Risa are you with us?' My classmate asks as I daydream. 'Yeah. Well... Izuki and I are pretty busy so we didn't get the chance to spend Christmas together', I said forcing a smile.

'Too bad... You know. They said that if your partner isn't going out with you for a long time, they will lose interest and date other girls who don't have an assigned partner', said one of them.

'I'm pretty sure that Izuki wouldn't do that. Izuki's a creep but, he can be expressive towards me at sometimes', I said defending Izuki. 'Well I hope that's true. Sorry about judging your partner', said her.

'No it is okay...' The teacher went in and so the class started. What my classmate said bugged me throughout the lecture. After some few discussions, the bell rang saying it is the dismissal of classes.

I said bye to my classmates and headed to the club. There I arrive seeing two pair of love birds. 'Hey Risa, done with class?' asked Haruto.

'Yeah I just finished. Where is Izuki?' I ask as I look around. 'Izuki's not here. He dropped by earlier but then went off afterwards. He said he'll be looking for something', said Miura.

I seated down at the middle of them and sighed. 'May I ask what happened to your vacations?' I said asking all of them.

'Well Haruto and I just stayed in our apartment. Even so, we had fun throwing a small party for the two of us', said Yui smilling. 'As for Miura and me, we went on a Christmas date around the district and witness the small firework event', said Chiaki grinning.

'What about you Risa?' Yui said asking me. 'I really envy you guys. Izuki and I didn't do anything even if our schedule is free. I feel really upset when he said that it would be just bothersome to celebrate such occasion.' As I explain tears went rolling down my face.

'That jerk...' Said Yui and Chiaki. 'Well I'm pretty sure he had a good reason not to go', said Miura. 'Yeah! What do you know? Maybe Izuki senpai is going to pull a big surprise for you', said Haruto.

'I don't know anymore... I know that Izuki has his sweet side but... I just don't know anymore', I said as I sob. Haruto noticed someone eavesdropping on us. He went out saying he'll be back.

I continued crying until I felt tired and wanted to go home. Haruto came back just for me to go home. He said that he thought that there was a familiar looking person.

I went home down and upset. I've been like this for all throughout the month. I tried my best to be happy and cheerful but it wasn't like before.

Weeks have past and the week of the Valentines came. I walk my way to school seeing no more snow on the road. Trees are starting to bloom and the air is freshly moving.