Christmas Special: Chapter 28.5

It has been a month since Haruto and I got into a lot of trouble. We are now living together with a little help of my father. My dad gave us an apartment where we can live separately as a married couple.

'Darling... Darling... Wake up darling...' I said as I wiggle Haruto

'I don't want to wake up yet...' said him with his eyes closed.

'What are you saying? Come get out of the bed or we'll be late for school!' I said as I tap his shoulder.

Haruto wakes up realizing it is Monday today. 'You should've said so...' He said as he quickly went out of the bed.

'Hey darling...' I closed my eyes and forwarded my lips. 'You forgot my morning kiss...'

Haruto walk over to me. I close my eyes and expected my kiss. Something suddenly was pressed against my lips. I open my eyes to see that Haruto putted a calendar on my face. He found out that I was lying and that it was already our Christmas vacation.

I fixed our bed and walk to the kitchen. There I saw my lovely husband cooking breakfast. He looked upset after I woke him up.

'Hey Darling what are we having for today?' I went over him to see what he is cooking. Haruto was cooking an omelet for breakfast.

'Come on are you still mad?' I said. He was still silent.

I hug him from behind. 'How about now?' I ask cutely. 'I can't move that much. Let go Yui', said Haruto.

I let go and went to the table grumpy stomping. I crossed my arms together and look away from him.

'Here's breakfast', he sat oppositely and putted our plates. 'Thanks for the food!' he dig in without asking me.

'I hate you!' I took a bite and stare at him intensely. He was surprised as he saw me.

Haruto was surprised. 'What... Why? Did I do something wrong?' He said as he look at me.

I look away and avoided his stare. Haruto smiled then sighed. 'Okay fine...'

He spooned the food and put it near my mouth. 'Say ahh...'

'I have my hands to eat', I said to him. I know Haruto and, he will do anything to please an upset person.

He went behind me and started to hug. 'Wha-What are you doing?' I said as he grasp me with his arms.

'Sorry for upsetting you. It is just, yester day I help Miura picked something up. It was very tiring so sleeping is my only peace', Haruto explained cuddling me.

'I'm sorry too. Today is a special day for me. That is why I'm kind of excited this early in the morning', I told him.

He went back to the room to get something. When Haruto returned, he was hiding something behind him.

Haruto went over to me. He made me lend out my hand. 'What are doing darling?' I said as I giggled.

He drop something on my hand. It was a golden chained necklace that has a heart pendant.

'It looks simple yet classy', I said looking at it. 'Well you wanna try putting it on?' Haruto asked.

I nodded with a bright smile in my face. He took the necklace and tried to put in on me.

Haruto came close and lock the necklace. I kissed him right after he finished. 'Thank you so much darling!' I said as I let go.

After eating we washed the dishes together. Haruto's in charge of soaping and I'm in charge of rinsing.

He took a large pile of bubble and threw it to me 'Oh sorry my finger slipped', He said as he chuckles.

I took a bowl and aim it under the faucet. I opened it with great pressure that causes Haruto to be soaked in water. 'Sorry... My hand also slipped!'

'Oh so you are really getting at it huh?' He putted down the plate he's washing and then he removed his gloves.

I ran as he chases me in the apartment. I ran fast but, I was cornered to our bedroom.

'Looks like you've got nowhere to run', Haruto talks as he grin.

I stumble on the bed and Haruto jump onto me. He tickled me until the whole room looks like a huge mess.

I got my bra strap coming out and our bed looks like it's gone to war. Haruto fixed me up along with our bed.

He took my hands and kissed them. 'I couldn't imagine these days happening if you haven't came into my life'

'Well I sure am lucky to have you with me my darling', I said smiling.

After all of that we continued cleaning and doing the chores around the house. Then we sat on the couch and watch some TV as the clock turns to 12 and people sing a Christmas song.

'Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Yui'

'Thank you darling, Merry Christmas'