day 3

"Hi, Theo from the future.

Guess what I tried to do today? Yeah. You'd never believe it, not even if your dad tells you, right?

Yeah. I dressed all the clothes in my wardrobe. All of them. Not all at once, of course, because I'd be nowhere to be found by now if I had done it. But I did. Guess it's the kind of things you do when you have nothing else to do.

I probably said that before. I repeat myself a lot.

I figured out that I had lots and lots of clothes I never worn before. My agents always tell me to not repeat my clothes, but I like to piss off the paparazzi, so guess what? Every time I go out to take a walk - even in these quarantine days -, I wear the same workout pieces and I always comb my hair the same way. At the end of the day, no one will ever know if I went out today or five months ago. It's cool. I learned it with Daniel Radcliffe.

I guess I'll tell my fans what I did today. They will love it. They always freak out over the things I say, especially now we all are stuck inside our houses and no, we cannot take care of our own lives now because the world is ending outside. Everything has been so crazy. Jimmy Fallon started doing his Tonight Show from home, James Corden (bad topic to talk about, never ask me) suspended his Late Late Show (a victory?), the Billboard Awards were postponed and I'll probably have to postpone my tour dates, too.

That part hurts me. I love going on tour. It makes me forget my inner problems, my fears, my anxiety crisis and stuff like that. The fans make me feel like I'm 100% happy for two hours every single tour night. I say I'm okay on Twitter, I make jokes around it, but it doesn't mean I'm happy at all. 

Even though I tried to wear all the clothes of my wardrobe and realized my body fits everything now. I'm finally healthy outside. But not inside.

I don't even know why we thought we could keep this relationship going after he released his first album and became, in fact, the living proof that only one boyband member would be the successful one.

I'm sorry, Theo. Harry would be an excellent uncle for you, I know.

Love, Niall"