day 18

"Hi, Theo. Help me.

I'm looking at my computer screen and I don't know what to write, what to tell you. I literally did nothing to my country today, but I have to tell you that I did something. But I've been so useless here. I try to write a song, but I can never finish it and I don't know why. This is literally the fourth time I'm trying to write this letter.

I don't feel inspired.

I thought staying at home for a bigger amount of time would help me improve my writing abilites. I thought I would watch all the TV shows I wanted to watch. I thought I'd listen to all the albums that my friends have been telling me to listen. I thought I'd be useful for myself, but the truth is...

THIS SHIT IS SO BORING.

I swear I'm going to live countless nights out once this quarantine ends. I won't stay at home, not even for a minute. I'll take my breakfast at Tiffany's just like Ariana Grande in 7 rings. I'll take my lunch in McDonald's. I'll take my dinner at Outback. (I like meat, but not everyone knows that.) I'll sleep in my friends' houses and keep them entertained with my voice and my golf abilites. I'll sleep at my mama's house for an entire week. I'll do countless performances on television, radio and festivals, and I won't come back home.

'Cause THIS SHIT IS FUCKING BORING.

For your information, I watched that Disney Channel movie called Lemonade Mouth three times today. And it's actually a good movie. The kids sing good. The songs are good, positive. I liked the movie.

Suggest me any other Disney Channel movies. I'll watch all of them.

I even watched that short film that Harry released on YouTube with footage from his Fine Line launch show at The Forum. His fans are amazing, they're so devoted to him, and they know every single song. And, of course, he looked amazing. The clothes he wore on the album cover? Flawless. I wish I could see him in front of me with those clothes.

I'd go crazy.

Jesus, what the hell am I saying? Stop it, Niall, stop it. He's not yours anymore.

I'm so bored, Theo. Help me, for God's sake. Tell me what to do. 

(I know you're just a child now and you don't really know what to tell me, but once you grow up, please answer this letter properly. I'll still read it.)

Love, Niall."