day 9

"Theo.

I can't handle this quarantine anymore. I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY IF I STAY ONE MORE FUCKING DAY INSIDE THIS HOUSE.

People need to lock themselves at home now before this covid-19 thing goes full global on everyone. I don't want the world to end right now. I don't want my world to end right now. I'm not ready for it. I'm not ready to see ashes everywhere I go if we're allowed to put our feet on the ground in a couple of months. I'm not ready to go to the grocery shop alone, with no one to talk with in the middle of my way. I'm not ready to see empty streers in London, in Mullingar, in Los Angeles, in Cheshire.

Cheshire. Shit, Harry must be worried about this situation too.

I may be overreacting about the coronavirus in the world, and maybe the world won't end up in ashes just like I mentioned before.  Maybe we'll be alright in a few weeks and we may return to our boring routines right after that. At least, that's what I want to believe. At least, that's what I tell myself in the mirror every morning, when I wake up and there are no signs indicating we can get out of our houses again.

I mean, it's been only nine days, right? If we came so far, then we can spend more days protected from big crowds and stuff like that. Sometimes my mind tricks me into these thoughts, things I don't wanna think about because it makes me fear a panic attack.

And I just can't have a panic attack right now. I'm alone. I could use my neighbors's help, but it's not the same as having someone I truly know with me, someone I truly love, someone who truly understands me and knows how to calm me down.

Harry.

My last anxiety crisis before quarantine. He was with me. I was worried because I couldn't finish one of the songs on Heartbreak Weather. Nothing from the verses I wrote in that day felt right for the song. I was about to explode. Then I called him. I could barely breathe, but his soft voice slowly broke down my defenses. In fifteen minutes, it was all gone. He actually came to the studio I was recording that day, and his arms around my neck was everything I needed at the time.

I didn't know it was the last time in a while we would be so close like that."