chapter 4

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Nick Fury says as he paces back and forth in the interrogation room.

It's a silver room. A large tinted window is on the other side of the room. A single table is in the room. A few chairs and...me...in handcuffs. Apparently I'm 'not to be trusted'...pft...actually that's a good call on their part. Still I'm confused on this whole situation. So I will just do what I do best. Annoy the hell out of people and be completely...strange.

"Okay, Kathrine Barnes why did you have five aliens and a Iron Man suit in your custody then release the fugitives," Fury asks.

"Personally I don't feel like talking, so have a good day," I tell fury. I slide under the table and lay on my back. I start humming Superhero by Cher Lloyd.

"Stand up," Fury says annoyed.

"I will disappear in the shadows like Coulson," (Read Interviews with Avengers by Marvel_Mockingjays) I read to many fanfics.

"This is ridiculous," I hear Nick Fury mutter.

I slide out from the table by using my feet to push myself. I smile insanely.

"I HAVE EXPLORED THE FUTURE," I say in a man voice. I look at Fury for a reaction. He walks towards the door to leave only to be replaced by the one and only Natsha Romanoff. Her red hair is straightened and it rest right above your shoulders.

She sits in the chair to my left, where Fury sat. I stand up and sit across from her.

"I'm- "

"Natsha Romanoff, a.k.a Blackwidow, I am well aware of who you are, and you know me becuase you will try to interrogate me and my friend who is in the other room waiting," I finish. I extend my hand for her to shake. She does nothing. I akwardly pull it back.

"Will you corporate," she asks.

"Will you get with Clint Barton," I ask. She glares at me. I swear I heard someone laugh from behind the glass. For some reason I'm not scared.

"If I say yes will you," she asks.

"Do you promise when this is over you will ask him to dinner NOT as friends though," I ask.

"Yes," she answers annoyed.

"Middle swear," I say.

"What?"

"Pinky swears mean nothing anymore, so I swear with my middle finger," I say extending her middle finger shaking mine.

"Why do you have a Iron man suit," she asks.

"My friend and I made it,"I answer truthfully," I personally think it's amazing, tell Tony to check it out."

"He's doing that right now actually," she says.

"COOL, I mean...interesting," Yep...smooth.

"What were you doing with fugitives," she asks.

"They came to me and needed help, so I did the right thing," and or broke like over 3 laws in the process...

"That's all we need right now," she says getting up.

"REMEMBER OUR PROMISE! CLINTASHSA WILL RISE," I yell as she leaves. I heard her mumble something as she walks out the door. I set the ship... :D.

Tony's POV

They called me in because a ten year old kid made a replica Iron man suit. That's not possible.

I was lead into a room. Who was in the room...Leoglas, Spangles, Natasha and hulk.

"Why they called in you in," Spangles said sitting in a chair looking through a window into a interrogation room.

"Same old same old, but by the looks of it it's more serious than I thought," I say looking around the room. A girl was brought in from the door on the other side. She spun in circles on her way to the chair. She...she made a Iron man suit. Haha.

Big brother walked in through the door following her.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," he says.

She doesn't do anything, just looks around the room examining it.

"Okay, Kathrine Barnes why did you have five alien and an iron man suit in your custody then release the fugitives," he asks.

Kathrine just looks at him.

"Personally I don't feel like talking, so good day," Then she slides under the table and lays on her back. She starts humming a song. Eye-patch clearly annoyed walks around the table.

"Stand up," he orders.

"I will disappear in the shadows like Coulson." What is she talking about. I look around the room, everyone is just as confused as I am.

Nick turns around and starts walking towards the door. He mumbles something I didn't catch it. The girl slides out from under the table.

"I HAVE EXPLORED THE FUTURE!" she says in a deep voice.

It's official this girl is insane. Natasha stands up and stands to the side of the door. Fury walks in, then Natasha takes his place inside of the interrogation room.

Natasha starts talking but is intrupted with the girl finishing her sentance...then changing it into a paragraph.

"Will you corporate," Natasha is in serious mode. Then the girr says something I never expected her to say.

"Only if you get with Clint Barton." I burst out laughing. I look at Clint who seems too be chuckling himself. Natasha doesn't seemed amused at all.

"If I say yes will you," yep...she is annoyed.

"Do you promise to ask him to dinner NOT as friends though," I like this kid.

"Middle swear," she says. What?

"What?"

"Pinky swears mean nothing anymore, so I swear with my middle finger."

"Why do you have an iron man suit," now it's interesting.

"My friend and I made it, tell Tony to check it out."

"He's doing that right now," I am?

"COOL...I mean interesting," even better I am her idol. I stopped listening till I heard someone start yelling.

"REMEMBER OUR PROMISE! CLINTASHA WILL RISE," Katherine screams. Natasha does not look happy. The door opens.

"So I guess you have a date with Leoglas," I smirk.

"One more word Tony and I will throw you off the helicarrier,'' she shoves me and walks out the door. Someone is mad.