Chapter 6

I start falling out of the sky, only to be swept up by another human...or a man in armor.

"You just couldn't keep your hands off me Stark," I say smirking under my metal mask.

"You are to young to say things like that, how old are you 10...11?" Tony replies.

"13 so I am a teenager, and would you put me down, or there will be consequences,"I threaten.

"What do you have...a bomb," Stark says sarcastically.

"Or are you attacking me with hormonal rages," he adds.

"Something like the first one...NOW," I scream. A spark bomb explodes from my suit. My own creation, it's like a flare...but with fireworks.

I start flying away immediately. I fly above New York at incredible speed.

All the cars, people, buildings, and vendors whiz by. I take a sharp turn into an alleyway. My suit lands with a thump. I lean down and press the button on the side of the knee. Soon, the suit starts folding up neatly into a box. My boots slide out from under the metal. Quickly I stash the tiny box in my boot.

I head out onto the open streets of New York. I hear a fimilar sound. My head looks up at the sky to see Tony fly by going past me. Haha he's clueless.

I start to head to my house...passing a fimilar highschool. Midtown High...that wasn't there before. I stand staring at the school. I did that...HOW THE HECK! WHAT? If all of marvel is coming true...does that mean all of the wishes will? Hopefully. Maybe I will get older like I want...but I don't wanna 21...maybe 18.

I shrug and continue on. I walk past a bunch of houses. A fimilar kid is skating down the sidewalk. CRAP IT'S DRAKE( cute boy in 3rd period math.)

Without thinking I call out his name.

"Hey Drake," I yell...immediately regretting it the moment I said it. His head looks up. His blue eyes focus on me.

"Hey Ren," hey says. He stops and looks at me. "I haven't seen you around hear before."

"Yeah, well I was walking around getting my mind around somethings and I guess I ended up here," I sorta lie.

"Cool, how's that secert project you won't tell me about," he asks. Aw, he remebers.

What happened...

"So what's been doing instead of homework, Ms. Barnes," the teacher asks, getting the attention of the whole class.

"A project," I say.

"What's so important about this project, that you won't do math homework," she asks.

"None of your business," I snap.

"One more outburst like that and you will get a detention," she says sternly pointing her finger at me.

I sink in my chair. Drake leans over from my right. And whispers.

"What's the project," he asks.

"All I will say is that it has nothing to do with school," I smirk and face the board.

Back to present

"It's finished...sorta," I answer. In my peripheral vision I see a yellow and red thing flying. "Nice seeing you gotta go!"

I hug him quickly and run. I ran all they way to my house. I slip into my treehouse and lock the door. My back slides down against door. This is all to weird.

Thud...

Really? That was quick. I peer through the blinds to see Tony's iron man suit empty. A knock on the door scares the crap out of me.