Chapter 21

I lay in the sunshine on top of the tower. Listening to Boys like Girls, The Great Escape. This moment right here I would freeze. This moment is per-

"I thought I would find you here," moment ruined.

"Hi Jack," I answer dully.

He comes and sits by me, "What's wrong Kathy?"

I sigh, "Where should I start?"

He takes off my pink shades and places them on my head.

"Now I can see your face," he says. I flip them back down. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Swag," I say. His face goes serious.

"Don't say swag,"He tries to be serious but breaks into laughter.

"I miss this," I sigh. He nods his head.

"I wish you took be careful about what you wish seriously," he answers.

"I don't," I say truthfully noticing a familiar red and blue arachnid boy, "My 12 o' clock is here leave."

"But-wha-why?" He whines.

"Shoo," I push him towards the entry way. I open it and push him down the trap door. I hear a thud and shut it. I turn around and sit on the roof once again.

Peter came and swung onto the roof and made his way over to me.

"Morning web head," I greet him.

"Have you been talking to Nova," he asks.

Confusion, "What?"

"Never-mind, how are you doing,"he asks and offers me a hand.

"Good...,"I answer skeptically, "Spider-Man...where are we going?"

"No where," He wraps his arm around my waist and 'thwips' his web and we swing around New York.

"SPIDER-MAN!!" I scream and hold on tight. Peter starts laughing at my terrified state. We have to be going at least 50mph. From the height and...oh whatever we are going fast.

We finally land in grass. I open one eye and see we are in Central Park. I look around for Peter. I finally see him coming out from behind a bush in regular clothes. I roll my eyes.

"Pete what is this all about," I ask.

"This," he gestures around the park, "is your birthday gift."

"How'd you-" I start.

"S.H.I.E.L.D file," he answers quickly. I roll my eyes.

All right Peter...I'll play your little game, I think.

Jack's POV

"Pepper do you have her dress and everything ready in her room," I ask.

"Everything is set," she says back.

I look at Riley, "Got her presents?"

"Yep," she answers, "Every last one."

( A/N confused...Riley and Ren patched things up...after Sue and everyone else, minus hot head, helped.)

"Only decorating and food are left," I mark off stuff on the clipboard.

"How do you remember everything about your friend," Clint asks.

"I've known her since I was born. Even though she's five months and 7 years older than me now."

KATHY'S POV

We stroll around the park until I see a coffee shop in view.

"To answer your question chocolate covered sheep dancing to campfire song song with Dr.Doom twerking in the background with Miley Cyrus," Peter looks at me like I'm crazy then cracks up.