Chapter 20

"Let me make this clear...your sister blames you for your parents death even though it's all his," he points to Fury, "Fault."

"Pretty much except it's not Nick's fault it's my parents fault," I clear up.

When I came back I avoided my sister by running super speed into his workshop...where Director Fury was waiting for me.

"Well that is a turn of events," Tony says going back to work.

"Well apparently my father is the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D now," I say. Tony looks up at me confused. He points at me then Nick then me then Nick.

"Godfather," Nick answers.

"Another turn of events," Tony says.

I roll my eyes," What happened when I left."

"After you ran away, Legolas had to stop half pint from jumping after you. Then Johnny and Riley started yelling again-"

"Again?" I ask.

"Yeah, something about Johnny cheating or something. Then everything erupted in chaos. Bruce left and went to work in his lab and half pint followed. After Johnny and your sister broke up she's been crying in her room with Sue and Pepper."

"What about Natasha?" I ask.

"The duo, hawk and widow, left on a mission." Tony clears up.

"Well, that settles everything," I jump off the table I was sitting on and walk out of the lab.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Johnny with my sister's heart! But my sister doesn't want me in her life so I won't interfere. I will go bake a cake. Yes, a cake. TO PINTEREST! (Photo above or side...)

I look at my phone, "I need 4 eggs, chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, cool whip, sugar, extra vanilla, milk, ricotta cheese...what?

"What are you making," I hear someone say. I look up from my phone to the doorway. Clint leaning against the doorframe. I drop my phone onto the counter. I bolt to him and hug him.

"I thought you were on a mission," I say.

"It was finished early," Natasha says from behind Clint. I hug her too.

Clint pokes my shoulder, "What are you making?"

"Chocolate italian love cake, Pinterest, wanna help." A smile appears on Natasha's face.

Okay...word of advice...don't start a flour fight with two of the world's greatest master assassins. Things will be broken and people hurt.

All three of us are on the floor groaning covered in an array of ingredients. Eggs in Clint's hair. Milk all over Natasha. Pudding and cool whip cover my ENTIRE body. I whip off some cool whip that's on my face and put it on Natasha's nose.

"Thanks," she says rolling her eyes, "I really needed that."

I pushed myself up with my hands only to slip and slide on the multiple ingredients on the ground.

"Frig," I muttered and tried to stand again. I grab the counter for support. I started to slip only for someone to grab my waist to steady me. I look over my shoulder and see...Johnny. I narrow my eyes at him. He doesn't notice my hand slowly creeping over to the flour bag on the counter.

"Let me help you up," he offers. I smile and throw flour straight into his face. He starts to spit it out.

"What the hell," he exclaims. He starts to whip the powder off his face. I get my fist and punch him square in the nose. His hand grips his nose. He groans in pain. I smile and walk away.

"I think I can handle myself," I yell from down the corridor.

I reach my floor level and walk down the hallway. I see Sue. She notices me and runs to me and hugs me.

"Are you okay," she asks.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine,"I answer," I kinda...hit your brother in the nose and I think it's broken."

"He deserves it," she answers. She looks at my clothes and starts to talk.

"I'll explain later," I walk to my room and head into my shower.

Never have I been so happy to shower.

"Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt we were never here,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

"Tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Right in the moment this order's tall."

"And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines."

"Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split."

"And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches,
And at the end of all your lines."

"Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?"

"Come on skinny love,
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my...
My my my, my my my, my-my my-my."

"You have a lovely singing voice," I hear...Johnny!

I grip the black shower curtain and make sure it covered me. I peer my head around the corner. I see him leaning against the door. Nose not broken just a little blood dripping down.

"Why are you here," I sneer.

"I came to see you, but I heard singing and came in," He answers.

"Well I'm showering," I reply, "So get out."

"Why," he asks.

"Cause I'm naked,"I say.

"I don't care," he answers.

"Technically by law I'm 13 so this is considered pedophile," I say. I actually don't know, so I hope.

"Fine I'll wait in your room." He puts his hands up in surrender and leaves me to finish my shower.

Why does Johnny have to be here...curse you STAN LEE! But also thank you for creating everyone else...

I get out in a towel and grab clothes from my closet and...other things.

"Go stand in the hallway," I order Johnny.

"I'm fine I won't look," he says. Like I would trust him.

"Yeah...no go and stand in the hallway before I knock you put and leave you in Panama," I say crossing my arms.

"I'll go stand in the hallway," He answers.

I got dressed in gray skinny jeans and a blue V neck shirt. I knocked on the door signaling to come in.

"What do you wanna talk to me about," I ask.

"Do you wanna go to dinner with me tomorrow," I almost choke on the air I was breathing.

"Let me get this straight...you know I hate your guts, you broke my sister's heart, and I punched you square in the nose...and you want me to go on a date with you?" I ask in disbelief.

"When you put it like that-"

"Johnny Storm you're a player and a despicable human being. Do you really think I would say yes? I'm sorry, but I have to decline on your offer. I will not give my heart to a player boy, why listen to Cher Lloyd's Player Boi, ...shall I go on."

"Okay then," Johnny turns around and leaves. Knowing him he'll be back.